Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I kinda do the same thing. Not a percentage amount but dollar amount. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...varies between sellers and what is being sold.

Most shoes I do usually purchase like $10-20 below their asking price. Sometimes don't want to miss out.

Yeah, very rarely am I jonesing for a pair so bad that I'll break my system. I figure if I can't get your pair for $xxx - 20%+, someone else will be willing to make the deal in the future. Then again, I'm also someone who doesn't mind looking for VNDS options, too. Figure I'm gonna wear 'em anyway, so what's it matter if some dude wore 'em once "for the 'Gram" if it means I save $100+ off DS price?

IMG_1893.JPG

Haven't worn these in a while. Took forever to break in

So I have applied leather honey to all the glittergate members (sbb, NYC, black lm, stecyk, black and white, shadow, 2013 bt), and all candidates (all star, 2016 banned, top 3), and I'm pretty amazed at the results. Even if glitter returns, all of these are soft with much deeper blacks. Pretty happy with the results.

So I have applied leather honey to all the glittergate members (sbb, NYC, black lm, stecyk, black and white, shadow, 2013 bt), and all candidates (all star, 2016 banned, top 3), and I'm pretty amazed at the results. Even if glitter returns, all of these are soft with much deeper blacks. Pretty happy with the results.

Where's the flicks?

Nice to see some transparency about the material(s) Nike is using. But we all know what Flyleather will come down to.

How's Flyleather compare to SBB leather?

Last edited:
The uppers kind of reminds me of the moon landing AM90's

IMG_7193.jpg

I remember going pretty hard for those Moon Landings back in 2014. Of course I struck out but I look at that shoe now and I'm like "WTF was I thinking!" They're still worth a nice piece of change though.

Back
Top Bottom