Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been going back and trying to pick up the OG’s that I missed prior to the remaster era. Have a few but have been trying to fill in the missing pieces... anyway these came into today. Anyone that complains about this eras leather quality needs to hold these in hand... might as well be a plastic shoe. Anyway got them for the steal and can check them off the list now... but wow we’ve come along way.
204CA883-A0B7-4AAE-97DA-6D8CCB4E564D.jpeg

That's the type of thing that I don't feel the need to do

OG 1's have become my sneaker collecting obsession, pretty much let all other sneakers go at this point (except a rare few that have sentimental value or whatever).

That's the thing about sneaker collecting/wearing... you never really retire no matter how old you get - it just changes to something else.

995DCFDF-73FC-49EA-B0A8-10EDF0E6CF8D.jpeg
7E3FE303-630F-4C04-A80D-4F0AA772AD18.jpeg
995DCFDF-73FC-49EA-B0A8-10EDF0E6CF8D.jpeg
Been going back and trying to pick up the OG’s that I missed prior to the remaster era. Have a few but have been trying to fill in the missing pieces... anyway these came into today. Anyone that complains about this eras leather quality needs to hold these in hand... might as well be a plastic shoe. Anyway got them for the steal and can check them off the list now... but wow we’ve come along way.
204CA883-A0B7-4AAE-97DA-6D8CCB4E564D.jpeg
Yeah those are pretty bad, I made mine into customs

There isn't any love for the equality 1's so there can't be any hate for them :lol: but seriously most people just don't like the color blocking. If youre happy with them it shouldn't matter if others like them or not.

3F2AE03C-2F8B-4A94-862F-F5CDC44980AC.jpeg
E0929774-F715-4290-AB54-A71E16FF9594.jpeg
I don’t understand the hate, the white leather is nice and the blocking is different and refreshing I think, blank heel is sweet and Melo tag is not noticeable really
If they were og they would be hyped I like em more than respect jeters but that not saying much...

Why not?

Chameleon 1s > A lot of OG 1s

I won't single any colorway out to spare people's feelings.
A lot like me coaching football if I did what everyone else did we wouldn’t score (spread) we are different in every way running the single wing.

I love how opinions on NT become fact, and there’s dedeuctive reasoning as to why people don’t like certain colorways. :lol: If you like em that’s all that matters.

Welcome to 2018, it's technically called "alternative facts" and you don't need ANY sort of background or political skills to run the country...now back to the NT circus:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom