Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike’s normal inconsistency I guess. Now hoping for a 2nd pair on RD because these bout to go straight to feet.

Bro, is it safe to assume you aren’t trained in our legal system? So then, why get so defensive when an actual lawyer rightfully called out your nonsensical rant? Why didn’t you try to learn something new and ask him WHY he thinks your argument is laughable (it is)? Arguing against him, when you’re 100% wrong (you are), makes you look terrible my dude. Better yourself.
Thanks for your input. While I see your point, you and he could simply educate without condescension. If you or he KNOWS something others don’t why make them ask? This all stared by me simply stating they are setting themselves up for a lawsuit. Now you and he are teaming up to call me names lol. Tough guys! I’d welcome a sit down we’re the two of you can talk down to me to my face any day ✌

royals aren't trash per se, i actually think mine are a little worse than my banneds, but they're both ok. as for the remasters, i think the best i have are the unc and black toe.
scoop was hyping the bred toes as better than sbbs, that was a freaking joke man.
honorables go to the navy metallic, those thangs are pretty nice.

...you and he could simply educate without condescension. ...

100%!

I agree with you there. I hope my reply didn't come off that way. I rewrote it a few times so it didn't come off too snarky or mean-spirited, but your reply really rubbed me the wrong way so I probably still failed. Anyway, no hard feelings.

Back to the shoes. So, am I the only one who likes the 6 rings? I'm hoping the color of the suede isn't ashy. If it's somewhat vibrant, I'll be going hard after them.

other than the disco-ball glitter effect that my breds got going on, i'm pretty happy with my breds and royals

my chi's and unc's are tops for me....black toe is up there, but my toeboxes dont quite match

In second thought. The mid panels are pretty soft. Not stiff like the Breda were
My royals feel just like last years all stars and it makes me sad

These are mine. Go with Fragments. One of the most beautiful 1s ever.

A782FF54-B2E7-4E9A-AB4C-F122B7D448C0.jpeg
hey guys. im stuck in this conundrum :D. inwill be purchasing my first resell pair worth $1000+ . ive been abig fan of both fragment 1’s and off white chicago jordan 1.

if you can have one over the other with these options, which would you get? im leaning towards the ow1 but the materials are scaring me to deatg.

thx

100%!

I agree with you there. I hope my reply didn't come off that way. I rewrote it a few times so it didn't come off too snarky or mean-spirited, but your reply really rubbed me the wrong way so I probably still failed. Anyway, no hard feelings.

Back to the shoes. So, am I the only one who likes the 6 rings? I'm hoping the color of the suede isn't ashy. If it's somewhat vibrant, I'll be going hard after them.
All good family.

I’m feeling the 6 Rings too. If they are ashy i’ll likely go over them with some ox blood suede dye and repaint the red panels to match up.

These are mine. Go with Fragments. One of the most beautiful 1s ever.

A782FF54-B2E7-4E9A-AB4C-F122B7D448C0.jpeg
damn, this picture is killing me.

I really want the ow1. I will not be wearing these. there's just no way I can wear a $1800 shoes. it's more of a collectible piece for me. I have a few that I wear but I also want to start building up my collection. my problem with the fragment 1 is it's honestly so basic, IMO. the ow1 has a lot of details and the chicago colorway is so visually striking to me.

Anybody notice any changes in the sizing on jordan 1? Been a 9 all my life and ever since they updated them ive been an 8.5. Now i just got the off white jordans in a 8! Wtf

you probably just don't know your actual shoe size (like 90% of this site)

Last edited:

I really want the ow1. I will not be wearing these. there's just no way I can wear a $1800 shoes. it's more of a collectible piece for me. I have a few that I wear but I also want to start building up my collection. my problem with the fragment 1 is it's honestly so basic, IMO. the ow1 has a lot of details and the chicago colorway is so visually striking to me.

Sounds like you have your answer right there. It doesn't matter if 100% of NT preferred the Frags, you prefer the OW1 so get it and enjoy it. You honestly can't go wrong with either pair anyway.

My Sz got downgraded to kids >D eh save a couple bucks now :lol:

Attachments

• Snapchat-1508271241.jpg
    Snapchat-1508271241.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 20
Local FTL just got in Shadows which is real early for them hopefully that means plenty to go around. Pair i felt has soft leather EVERYWHERE.

For display purposes I’d go OW

Back
Top Bottom