Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
anyone else still butthurt over the rust pinks being super limited

figures the best cw's are always like that

air-jordan-1-rust-pink-861428-101-696x488.jpg

seriously, one of the best non-og cw's ever imo

No, because if they weren't limited nobody would think they're one of the best colorways ever.

The main reason a lot of these shoes are coveted are precisely because they're limited.

C'mon, those rust pinks aren't anything special.
Nice off white 1 avatar.

also, yeah, it's pretty redundant to ask over and over how the "leather" on mass-produced sneakers is from pair to pair. the same **** over and over and over. as I've said before, if you're paying $160, you're getting $160-tier materials.

The SBB colorblocking/tumble and sail formula is/was super popular, held super high now etc, fully expect to get the steady diet of every color of the rainbow with that same formula which of course it will business wise they’ll all sell out but with every new cw the SBB become less special and unique IMO

screenshot_20180521-165959-png.2118545

*Not Pine Green pictured.*

ca48c5d72bdb0ac775fac71e027c1f93.jpg
upload_2018-5-22_7-15-14.jpeg

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ That's Nike's pine green /\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Fingers crossed it's the celtics shade but either way i am in. Rust pinks are a pair i want badly but i only want to limit my collection to only one pair of thousand dollar kicks and that spot is taken by frags.

Fingers crossed it's the celtics shade but either way i am in. Rust pinks are a pair i want badly but i only want to limit my collection to only one pair of thousand dollar kicks and that spot is taken by frags.
Fingers crossed it's the SONICS shade, but I'll take Celtics. >D

Back
Top Bottom