Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No, because if they weren't limited nobody would think they're one of the best colorways ever.

The main reason a lot of these shoes are coveted are precisely because they're limited.

C'mon, those rust pinks aren't anything special.

lol, look through my past posts

i'm like one of the least hype-sensitive people itt, and i only buy/admire what i genuinely like

rust pinks are just really good-looking (super simple and clean, with just that small touch of unusualness with the nice shade of subtle pink they chose), unlike some of the other ish that gets pimped out here (e.g. six rings, homages, sbb 1.0s, bred toes, etc.)

to each their own, though

If rust pinks ever had a wider release I'm all about em. One of the special Non-og's but since nike did what they did with the release the shoes immediately became devalued in my book. Salty as hell about that Miami only ish. Fingers still crossed they do give those a fair release.

If the pines are indeed the sbb style its going to be real hard to not paint that toe white. I dont get why everyone likes that colorblocking so much. It looks unbalanced and awkward. SBBs would actually be wearable if it werent for that bright orange toe. Blacktoe style all day.

Though painting the white part black and swoosh green would be nice since its potentially such a dark shade of green.

black/pine or pine blacktoe > pine sbb

SBBs say Black/Starfish/Sail

Chicagos say White/ Black/ Varsity Red

Breds say Black/ Varsity Red/ White

Pines say Pine Green/ Sail/ Black

What does the label say for black toes?

SBBs say Black/Starfish/Sail

Chicagos say White/ Black/ Varsity Red

Breds say Black/ Varsity Red/ White

Pines say Pine Green/ Sail/ Black

What does the label say for black toes?
I think in the 2016 it is black white varsity red, whilst the 2013 is gym red.

I hope it's Bred/Broyal/Shadow color blocking. We don't have enough of that.

This QS for the purple metallics really pisses me off, they had to go and mess with the one easy/good thing about an original line of colors that were super stress free easy to get and under retail... no additional hoops will be jumped through especially paying $200+ with the one exception being the orange metallics lol

This QS for the purple metallics really pisses me off, they had to go and mess with the one easy/good thing about an original line of colors that were super stress free easy to get and under retail... no additional hoops will be jumped through especially paying $200+ with the one exception being the orange metallics lol
I'm sure they'll still go for under retail

they were probably debating releasing them at all

Purple?

I want to eventually pick up the Navy’s.
I have Reds that are just sitting there though...

They can’t do all of these in that SBB color blocking.

Makes me think Jb gonna throw us all for a loop and drop something different like they did the BHIG pack.

So far we got green and purple, what else u got up your sleeve Jb?

Don’t do some **** **** twice and regionalize this pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom