Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People who hit today did so because it was a surprise drop and bots were caught off guard. I highly doubt they made more pairs of these than the two previous color ways. It only seems like that because for once, non-resellers cooked on a coveted release.

Does Nike make more whole sizes or .5" sizes? I assume more whole sizes.

I accidentally ordered a .5" sized down, which might have been a blessing in disguise.

Those yellow 1s are probably a sign of things to come for the Pines and Court Purples

Mardi gras colors

Im all the way in for all three if reasonably possible, because Im for sure customizing them.

But It is kind of cool theres an orange, red, yellow, green and purple pair of these. Royals are probably happening. One of those pairs are going to end up being boardwalk if the SBBs are park place and not boardwalk themselves, meaning out of whats left to release, one of the could out do the SBB in quality and resell hype.

Last edited:
Can’t believe I’m always missing the off white Jordan 1 releases :smh:
You not the only 1 bro. The initial OW release I was ready. Instant sell out for me. For the release today i was "in line" at 10:42 am and still took an L. Idk how I saw it. I think I was looking thru my Twitter feed and saw it. I just hope we cook on the initial release. June 9 if it doesnt change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-42-29.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-23-10-42-29.png
    530.1 KB · Views: 9
They canceled my order too smh I called them then they lied and said they tried to call multiple times to confirm my order was legit but yet I had not ONE missed call. I looked on my account and my phone number was correct. They’re so full of it lol they’ve never had to call to confirm an order before I bought the vapormax 97 just last week for the same price same card they didn’t call to confirm that though, it’s all good I’m not tripping they flawed af though...

whoever copped, i hate u... (j/k) truth is there's absolutely no way i'da kept these. instant flip for sure. og c/w is a different story.
can you really take an L on a drop if it releases randomly? You didnt even know they were a possibility at the start of the day so how much can you honestly care?
man, eff that i still have an occasional bad dream or 2 about that fateful sunday they dropped ROs... :nerd:

Last edited:
They canceled my order too smh I called them then they lied and said they tried to call multiple times to confirm my order was legit but yet I had not ONE missed call. I looked on my account and my phone number was correct. They’re so full of it lol they’ve never had to call to confirm an order before I bought the vapormax 97 just last week for the same price same card they didn’t call to confirm that though, it’s all good I’m not tripping they flawed af though...
Did they offer you a discount on your next purchase and when do they call to confirm a purchase never

Hit up sole supremacy. I know they do size swaps and they charge a small fee plus shipping. Could be cheaper than buying/selling and covering difference.

No ones got a 10.5 or even 10 I stock

And last I checked SS doesn’t do swaps through the mail, I asked once and told me I had to come in.

Now that could’ve changed now but either way they don’t have my size neither does the local shop

Back
Top Bottom