Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
not gonna lie nt helps with my addiction, it's mostly the fact i've started medicating again; but in the interest of a good story even though i don't know you guys, i feel like nt helps me see everyday people get lucky on shoes and i don't get as pissed when instagram just shows sneakertubers that magically hit everything and celebrities who get free kicks......that said them pines got me like
PastRipeBobwhite-max-1mb.gif

My wifey isn't either, but I just buy her pairs anyways lol. At least she knows I'm thinking about her too. :lol:
lol, she's doesn't show that side to you but around her friends she like "sis them prom nights dropping in 2 days"

:lol: I'm not boutta test the waters buying her **** and awakening the beast
ezgif-3-f542dfae96.gif

Last edited:
Hell no my lady appreciates my sneakers from a distance and I love it :lol: I'm not boutta test the waters buying her **** and awakening the beast

Lol I hear ya! No idea why I started doing this in the first place lol.

lol, she's doesn't show that side to you but around her friends she like "sis them prom nights dropping in 2 days"
:lol::lol::lol:

I dont get these exclusive access things man. With all the Jordans I have in my purchase history, especially 1s, you'd think they'd hook it up ONCE. lol.

I remember when the UNC 1's came back out. Who was the NT member that had a lot of pairs on ice?? smart move.
word. when they came out they sat. glad i got my pairs. quality was on point too. I guess you take a CW and a collab and it revives it. Will be happy to sport my OG CW. Still salty I didnt get access though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom