• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20171229_215848.jpg

2017 Royal 1s... w/ leather laces n lace lock...

Finally bit the bullet this morning for unc on stockx.
I took the ultimate L by paying resale, but what the heck.
Wish I woulda grabbed earlier in the week. Was hoping 13s would get into the 5s. Got really close prices jumped overnight

Just saw this. I remember there being chatter about some Jordan X Converse collab. I'm definitely intrigued on what these are...
IMG_7674.PNG

When did 2015 Chicago’s start hitting $600++ jesus

Was gonna sell mine to get a smaller size... that’s not happening now wtf

I swear either my memory is bad with a lot of **** going on but remember posting about wanting a trade maybe a month back and don’t remember being that high. I mean it was $500+ but damn

I regret not copping a pair when they were in the mid $300s (size 11). Smh

When did 2015 Chicago’s start hitting $600++ jesus

Was gonna sell mine to get a smaller size... that’s not happening now wtf
Prices all around are dumb now. For whatever reason Royals are now sitting at 200ish. Please let the Jordan 1 fad die. Dad shoes anyone??? Yeezys??? Please???

Last edited:
Agree to disagree. Right now they’re a shoe people jump through hoops for. Wasn’t always like that. Prices reflect that too

I think it's just because the sneaker game is a fad right now. Lots of people got in the game the last 2-3 years, and as a result 1s resell went up. Until the sneaker game dies down a bit and/or jordan brand releases OG colorways in high quantities, like the Royals, resell will remain.

I think it's just because the sneaker game is a fad right now. Lots of people got in the game the last 2-3 years, and as a result 1s resell went up. Until the sneaker game dies down a bit and/or jordan brand releases OG colorways in high quantities, like the Royals, resell will remain.

Resell for 1s have always been up there. The sneaker game resets itself every couple of years (for Jordan’s). From 2008-2010: OG retros took a while to sell out; 2011-2014: every retro colorway sold out (even foams were selling out); 2015-2017: boost years, retros sat unless they were a collab; 2018: most OG colorways sold out

Back
Top Bottom