Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You don’t go to in n out to have a really good burger lol you go there to have a nice burger meal for cheap.

Shake Shack basically serves grease with a side of burger.
200.gif

Texas folks will say Whataburger
They now have an In n Out so they have no excuse for being so stupid. Whataburger is trash

People need to realize that In n Out is basically a cheat code for fast food. All of their ingredients are quality and non sketchy. And its cheap af. I usually get a 4x4 with 2 fries and its like $9.50

The fries have about a 2 minute shelf life but theyre godly in that time frame. Im not a fan of 'cajun' fries or any of that nonsense.

tonytobacco tonytobacco on the real bruh In N Out quality out in TX is so bad compared to the West Coast it's very subpar down here.

If anyone been out here to Austin and is hip to P.Terrys I think that washes all the major burger joints(five guys, whata, in n out, etc.)

tonytobacco tonytobacco on the real bruh In N Out quality out in TX is so bad compared to the West Coast it's very subpar down here.

If anyone been out here to Austin and is hip to P.Terrys I think that washes all the major burger joints(five guys, whata, in n out, etc.)
The only one ive been to is in Dallas and it was straight, that was a few years ago though

Until in and out adds bacon @ all of their locations, they can't be in the running for the best. So give me 5 guys, shake shack and fat burger that seems to get no love.

even if you’ve never been to in n out, you could still guess in n out in that picture if you browse instagram. in n out is like the official burger joint of sneaker culture :lol:

They now have an In n Out so they have no excuse for being so stupid. Whataburger is trash

People need to realize that In n Out is basically a cheat code for fast food. All of their ingredients are quality and non sketchy. And its cheap af. I usually get a 4x4 with 2 fries and its like $9.50

The fries have about a 2 minute shelf life but theyre godly in that time frame. Im not a fan of 'cajun' fries or any of that nonsense.

Whataburger is far from trash. Different strokes for different folks tho

This is all fast food though....you willing to sit down for a burger there's a ton of places in Dallas (Maple & Motor, Twisted Root, Hop Doddy's, Off Site, Rodeo Goat, even a brunch burger at Boulevardier) that squash all these.

I will second Shake Shack too though...love them.

call it grease, but i was very impressed with shake shack.......only been to in-n-out on a one night lay over down the street from lax; but should have went to churches also(even though it's an alabama thing)

Back
Top Bottom