Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
but they didn't to me; i didn't like the distressed marks; but they didn't look like **** though; now that the comparison was made, i really can't unsee ****
Who wouldve thought when this thread started that on the 5,629th page there would be a legit back and forth about some skidmark 1s coming out.

I dont want to say that theyve officially run out of ideas but...

Who wouldve thought when this thread started that on the 5,629th page there would be a legit back and forth about some skidmark 1s coming out.
its-so-beautiful.gif

Funny story;

When I returned to Jordan Brand a couple of months ago they showed me an early sample of these Nigel 1s.

The marks you see at the heel and toe were originally black, mimicking the mark left from the bicycle tires rubbing against them. I thought that was a really neat feature so I switched it to brown. Thank me later.

Funny story;

When I returned to Jordan Brand a couple of months ago they showed me an early sample of these Nigel 1s.

The marks you see at the heel and toe were originally black, mimicking the mark left from the bicycle tires rubbing against them. I thought that was a really neat feature so I switched it to brown. Thank me later.
i'm feeling like this is true; they didn't like the black and switched it to a complimentary color

Back
Top Bottom