• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3921190F-8D08-463E-B755-A91D45B927D5.jpeg

Via Frank cooker. So they took flyknit 1s and threw the epic react 87 outer shell on them and took away the swoosh. It's not too bad of a look but what are y'all thoughts?
20180821_192005.jpg 20180821_192020.jpg

I'm all for the AJ1s getting "React" technology added to it for a new rendition..........but this design is just TURRIBLE.

The Epic React 87 exterior shell shouldn't dominate the entire AJ1 silhouette, this was a terrible ****ing decision by whoever at JB thought this was a good idea.

I would've been fine if all they did was a simple outsole change of the traditional OG AJ1 with a React outsole, it would've been Gucci after that.

I blame this stupid "Destressed Shoe movement" for this crap...........first the All-White AJ1s, now this trash they're attempting with the Epic React 87s and AJ1s :smh:

They need to stop messing with the AJ1. If they wana make it more comfy tinker with the original sole. Dig around in there but dont change anything else! They tried with the alphas. They were close.... They are either way off or close. Hardly ever get it right lol

Yin Yangs would make more sense if you're talking about the pair on his feet.

Midsoles and outsoles are the hardest parts to cleanly change so picking a base that are good on those fronts is typically what people do.

That set of customs is fire.
Yeah ying yangs are what i had in my head

I dont know why i said triple blacks.

Those perforated ones kept popping into my head too. So many basic black/white colorways. Except for the black/white 1 that matters. Or neutral grays...

Speaking of OG black whites, I low key hope they make the collar black on them. Hate to steer away from the OG colorway but that one would be fire with a black chicago type collar.

zzzz....the upper from the react 87 has been used well before the react 87, I understand he posted that in the picture, but it's not the originator of that type of upper. It just looks like one of their ACG shoes, gaiter and komyuter come to mind.

gaiter-mens-boot-vVLDWD.jpg

komyuter-mens-shoe-nqZj4R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom