Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need to find a pair of reverse shattered backboards that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg

A pre-order and copping a sneaker after released when you struck out is two different things
Technically true. A pre order is paying for/securing it ahead of time, while resale is paying the premium for something that is no longer available at its original price due to being out of stock/no longer available.
But...it is a little weird that you're not willing to pay up to $240 resale, when you're also saying that you regret not pre ordering for $240, which is saying you were willing to, but decided not to, drop $240 back then. Unless, you're saying that it was easier to swing $240 back then, but only up to $225 now for whatever reason (I'm getting married next month so I know all about that :lol:). Just saying.

On a related note, I'm just glad I was able to secure both the Green and Purple pairs. These are must haves IMO. I'm curious how the shade of green goes with my Supersonics stuff though. Especially since I have stuff from both the green/yellow and green/gold/red schemes, and the shades of green are different for both.

You need Doc and the Delorean.

back-to-the-future-delorean.gif

On a related note, I'm just glad I was able to secure both the Green and Purple pairs. These are must haves IMO. I'm curious how the shade of green goes with my Supersonics stuff though. Especially since I have stuff from both the green/yellow and green/gold/red schemes, and the shades of green are different for both.
looks to be a lighter green on the jerseys and hats

You need Doc and the Delorean.
It's always tripped me out at how high the RSBBs are. They're solid, but not that priceless IMO. I regret passing on them and the OG SBB, just for collection purposes (I'd wear them of course), but just not that into orange. I regret the OG SBB more, mainly because of all the talk of their quality. I'd hardly wear either, as I have a bunch of 1s I'd rather wear, but if I could go back in time I'd grab both, or at the least the OG SBB. Oh well.

Copped both SBB and RSBB while they were relatively cheap. I like to bite the resale bullet when I can and just keep it pushing. Paid 225 for RSBB and 350 for SBB all were DS at the time.

Just dropped 53 on the ATC for the Pines and 67 or so for the purps. I never hit on raffles and I’d rather get it now before price goes up.

Back
Top Bottom