Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how do you guys remove the glitter on your 1's? I used to be able to just wipe it off my breds but now it's not coming off. any tricks?

Go to target and get meguiars leather conditioning wipes.
The glitter shall return but this stuff takes it off for a while. Stay on the black parts only.
how long have you been using these wipes? just want to make sure there aren't any weird effects from it later on

EDIT: just looked at these on walmart.com and they have 2.5 stars on 12 reviews. some people said they ruined their leather

Last edited:
how long have you been using these wipes? just want to make sure there aren't any weird effects from it later on

EDIT: just looked at these on walmart.com and they have 2.5 stars on 12 reviews. some people said they ruined their leather
at least a year now

I'm trying to figure out which pair between the Pines and Purps will go for more on resale so I can try to get the more expensive one, and double back for the other on resale later on. September has done major damage to my pockets as far as releases go, not to even mention Hurricane Florence.

There won't be much resale on these.
137BE25C-D071-406E-9684-3A955900B716.png

Got my hand in 4 raffles, gonna be checking my email account all day. (If SNS wins already went out ...make that 3 |l)

SNKRS is my last resort. But we know how that is.

just got a charge on paypal from SNS. dont know which pair tho. i pray its the purp. as the greens seem to have plenty more opportunities to cop than purps.

Back
Top Bottom