Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Glitter game in full affect
20181011_154344.jpg

We can't see it.. my Banned I's are glittered to death. I have to change the color code to Glitter/Blk/Vrsty Red-White.

Can't be worse than the video I sent you lol. Mine look like Tinker Bell.

And +1 on that many 1s and wouldn't do it. I did a wheel once though, took so long. But I was cleaning out that room.

Can't be worse than the video I sent you lol. Mine look like Tinker Bell.

And +1 on that many 1s and wouldn't do it. I did a wheel once though, took so long. But I was cleaning out that room.

Yo I almost @'d you then realized in this thread more than half can probably do it. But Im telling you mine is worse its alll over the panels and everything lol. Yours is heavier on glitter but mine was just all over. :rolleyes :smh:

Yo I almost @'d you then realized in this thread more than half can probably do it. But Im telling you mine is worse its alll over the panels and everything lol. Yours is heavier on glitter but mine was just all over. :rolleyes :smh:

Sheesh. I ain't even try to wipe it off, just put it right back in the box until I see them again, whenever that is.

I wonder if there are long term effects of glitter, like will it permanently stain if its not wiped off frequently?

I just hit it with the leather conditioner wipes constantly.
Yeah I wipe mine down but it comes back. Bout tempted to clean alot of these 1s up and off em to a local shop and keep just black toes and unc. Tired of looking at it. It's stupid.

I just hit it with the leather conditioner wipes constantly.
Exactly. The glitter only effects my Blk/Red and Royals from the most recent releases. I just hit them with a wipe before I bounce each time. A little extra for sure, but not that major.

Stepson had Senior Night tonight at their football game, which they won 57-14. Since I had to be on the field, figured I'd put something clean on... Regardless of the heat, it was damn cold...

Based on a conversation had here last week, tied them in front, as to keep the tongue more in check, and it's a cleaner look indeed.

gplus7479353234498219905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom