• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Which colorways are glitter magnets ?

Seems like 2016-2017 pairs with black panels are affected most . Recently released Breds and Royals get talked about frequently . So colored/black toe variations are immune to the issue ?

Anyone get glitter on Triple Blacks from last year or this years Shadows ?

Yep, looks like any 16-17 pairs with black on em. I don't think the toe colored ones are immune either. I think some people in here said their SBBs were affected too.

Seems like 2016-2017 pairs with black panels are affected most . Recently released Breds and Royals get talked about frequently . So colored/black toe variations are immune to the issue ?

basically any that have black panels. it's believed that whatever is used to seal the black paint causes it over time if the shoes are stored. if you wear them regularly or often they likely won't develop it.

I have light glitter on barons and b&w while I have moderate amounts on cybers. Those were 2014–2015. But by far the worst is on my 2nd pair of breds from 2016.

Thank you... I have my sons fundraiser coming up again. People always comment on my shoes. This year I wanted to wear the gold toe. I am wearing is memorial shirt and it’s a lite gray with a few colors in it. Was thinking a black thermal Under r it with dark dark blue jeans or black jeans thanks again pal

Black jeans imo

Regular wear doesn’t stop the glitter ? Damn . . gonna wait a couple years for the next rerelease to get bred/royals .

As annoying as it is, you can wipe it off pretty easy. I wouldn't let that stop me from buying a pair if I didn't have them.

You may want to wait on Breds because of current resale prices though.

I'm gonna have to test this regular wear theory out.

At least once a week or so, I need to find an excuse to wear my Royals.

I'm gonna have to test this regular wear theory out.

At least once a week or so, I need to find an excuse to wear my Royals.

Just domt baby them lol if it rains or something just wear em out free the b/red red leather fiasco nike started coating the tumbled parts so there would no longer be any discoloration from water

I've worn one pair of my royals most and everything else older that stayed DS for a while (breds, chameleons, black toes, another pair of royals) got it.

pairs like bred toes, shadows, blue moons, etc are still DS and glitter free but I think they are too new for it to have developed yet

As annoying as it is, you can wipe it off pretty easy. I wouldn't let that stop me from buying a pair if I didn't have them.

You may want to wait on Breds because of current resale prices though.

Yeah I don’t mind the glitter since it doesn’t seem too bad to deal with from what yall have said , youtubers are definitely overly dramatic . Was trippin cuz I wanted to double up on my favorite colorways to start up a 1 collection as well as pairs to wear .

The resale price is the real dealbreaker for me . I’m over here thinking I could really get personals , a pair on ice and even pairs to skate . . . Wish I was on that Kellen James Jordan flowgram . I’ll pick up some gatorades or guavas on sale to skate haha .

Last edited:
The Quality On these joints was a crap shot on a lot of pairs. The leather on my pair was real soft on one shoe and the other shoe was good but not as soft and more tumbled. Lots of videos on YouTube oboist this. Good luck with your pair and rock them fam
Whats oboist mean? Not tryna hate

Back
Top Bottom