Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AJ1 wheel with iterations (no multiples of the same release year pictured here). The ones are DS, but I have back-ups for many of these colorways and many I still need to wear (mostly retro plus colorways). I usually wear royals, black & reds, Chicago's, black toes & triple blacks. I still have some with the jumpman on the heel and mids from the Gentry days and some of the newer lows and some KO's. I need neutral greys and the rest of the metallics and I will be set.

20180929_120325.jpg

AJ1 wheel with iterations (no multiples of the same release year pictured here). The ones are DS, but I have back-ups for many of these colorways and many I still need to wear (mostly retro plus colorways). I usually wear royals, black & reds, Chicago's, black toes & triple blacks. I still have some with the jumpman on the heel and mids from the Gentry days and some of the newer lows and some KO's. I need neutral greys and the rest of the metallics and I will be set.

20180929_120325.jpg
:nthat:

20180929_120325.jpg

You win, sir

20180929_120325.jpg

Which is your favorite?

All AJ1's mids & highs are considered with the lace holes. All highs have 9 places holes and mids have 8. On the other hand, the 2011 Banneds are considered a high with 9 lace holes, but they seem like mids IMO.
thanks
i was actually having a debate the other night with friends about if the 01's were a mid or high. i said its considered a high but it looks mid. however, my friend is still adamant that its a midtop.

thanks
i was actually having a debate the other night with friends about if the 01's were a mid or high. i said its considered a high but it looks mid. however, my friend is still adamant that its a midtop.
That argument never ends. Some people considered the 01's as mids, but they have just about the same height as the 2013-2014 releases. They are cut lower than the remastered pairs and due to the collar padding, they believe that they are mids. Depending on what releases they may have, it is understandable. The height of the '94's is similar to the remastered pairs.

That argument never ends. Some people considered the 01's as mids, but they have just about the same height as the 2013-2014 releases. They are cut lower than the remastered pairs and due to the collar padding, they believe that they are mids. Depending on what releases they may have, it is understandable. The height of the '94's is similar to the remastered pairs.
hahaha after the debate last night it was really bugging me that my friend could be "right" so, i ended up looking up a video on a comparison of 01 height and saw a video of 01 vs 94 differences. in terms of height/cut its almost the same.
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.12.36 PM.png

hahaha after the debate last night it was really bugging me that my friend could be "right" so, i ended up looking up a video on a comparison of 01 height and saw a video of 01 vs 94 differences. in terms of height/cut its almost the same.
Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.12.36 PM.png

People think they're mids because there's a squatty chunky look to them with the collar padding

Back
Top Bottom