Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Emails are out
If you didn't get one. Then that's an L

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1542137312624.jpg
    FB_IMG_1542137312624.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 109
They should really know better but new leadership in that place prob has their heads up their asses. IDK how its 2018 and we are still playing the FCFS game. And someone spilled the beans.. how did ALLL of those people know already.

If only Nike would learn from Foot apps.

They should really know better but new leadership in that place prob has their heads up their asses. IDK how its 2018 and we are still playing the FCFS game. And someone spilled the beans.. how did ALLL of those people know already.

If only Nike would learn from Foot apps.

all those people knew already due to a combination of employees there telling their friends and fam and those people telling their friends who then post to twitter etc

My manager at my HoH says Rookies are gonna stay FCFS. Says the stock should be good but not all white Yeezy good lol.

Like everyone else I’m good off of FCFS. If I can’t buy online or on an app I’m out. I’m not waiting in no 50 deep like at 6am.

Last edited:
My manager at my HoH says Rookies are gonna stay FCFS says the stock should be good but not all white Yeezy good lol.

Like everyone else I’m good off of FCFS if I can’t buy online or on an app I’m out. I’m not waiting in no 50 deep like at 6am.

That's the stupidest **** I've heard all damn day.

all those people knew already due to a combination of employees there telling their friends and fam and those people telling their friends who then post to twitter etc

Meanwhile I know half the people in that store.. they never tell me squat. Someone said it's fake.. maybe it is.

Back
Top Bottom