Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would get more 1s if they weren't Phats. IDK why I just dont like all that extra cushioning. In fact my Jordan 1 phat size is 13. TTS jordan size for any other shoe is 11.5.

How can.... what the..... I don't even....

Last edited:
I'm going to try and speak with the designers about it.
Thanks bro, really do appreciate all the info thus far !  

If they will be released a second time with Nike Air and no Jumpman, hopefully they're limited like that whole Infrared 6 fiasco not so long ago smh.

Guess there goes my hopes of having Nike Air on the White/Red 1's.
This. Jordan stays ******g up.
mean.gif

I am hearing that knicks colorway will NOT have the nike air. Either way easy pass.
One of the nicer colorways in a while. i just don't have anything to rock with it. My cavs are still DS

I need to quit slacking and start stocking up on 1's. These are some of the best Jordan's once you mature and your style changes. You can't XI everything these days.

I need to quit slacking and start stocking up on 1's. These are some of the best Jordan's once you mature and your style changes. You can't XI everything these days.
 I was in HS when the '01s came out and I never appreciated them.  I had the breds but i wore them like once because I also had the blk/cement 3s and 4s infrared vis and the bred xis as far as black based jordans.  (still can't believe they dropped all that heat in a 2yr period. I literally spent all my money on jordans).  But yea def liking the 1s more than any of those now that I'm older, except maybe the 4s.

I was in HS when the '01s came out and I never appreciated them.  I had the breds but i wore them like once because I also had the blk/cement 3s and 4s infrared vis and the bred xis as far as black based jordans.  (still can't believe they dropped all that heat in a 2yr period. I literally spent all my money on jordans).  But yea def liking the 1s more than any of those now that I'm older, except maybe the 4s.

I'm 22 and I gotta agree. I can't rock Jordan's like that anymore. Only grown up looking shoes basic clean colorways. That's why 1's are my close favs

Back
Top Bottom