Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20181207_174926.jpg

Better lighting in the bathroom

Your logic is illogical

not everything is a hustle in life.
if im a reseller, then yea. but i dont resell sneakers. same goes for any kicks i dont like. if i like em, i buy em and wear em. if i dont like em, i dont cop. i didnt like the unions, so i didnt even try for em. didnt care if theyre reselling for hundreds.

i got a job making decent money. im not pressed for bread like that. im fine in that department. im way past the point/days where i stress about striking out on a sneaker that i dont even like or have any interest in simply because i coulda sold them and made some bread.

plus i dont pay resell for shoes. especially to a retailer. retail or bust, and keep it moving.

not really hard to understand. nor is it illogical.

not everything is a hustle in life.
if im a reseller, then yea. but i dont resell sneakers. same goes for any kicks i dont like. if i like em, i buy em and wear em. if i dont like em, i dont cop. i didnt like the unions, so i didnt even try for em. didnt care if theyre reselling for hundreds.

i got a job making decent money. im not pressed for bread like that. im fine in that department. im way past the point/days where i stress about striking out on a sneaker that i dont even like or have any interest in simply because i coulda sold them and made some bread.

plus i dont pay resell for shoes. especially to a retailer. retail or bust, and keep it moving.

not really hard to understand. nor is it illogical.
Its going for $600+ and you have an opportunity to pay 220, that is asinine to not do

It’s like cheeseburgers. Why buy one for a dollar when you can get a bag of 10 for $9?

Back
Top Bottom