Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1. that was more than a month ago for those sales. look at recent sales for 13s, all mid 200s.
2. those are size 13s sales only. 1 size does not dictate that court purples have dropped to 200.

all other sizes are not at 200. none are for the most part.

stockxcourt.JPG

Oh I thought we were just talking size 13... I know other sizes won’t hit 200, but if we talking 12-14 then yes they hit 200 and all other Jordan ones have in those sizes with the exception of half sizes and other than non collab ones for 2018.

Oh I thought we were just talking size 13... if we are then yes they hit 200 and all other Jordan ones have in that size, non collab ones for 2018.

oh if its just 13s, my bad. but 13s were 200 a month ago. they jumped back to mid 200s now. mayb theyll drop back down there in the future. 200 isnt bad at all

Ah yea man, almost bought on eBay but I think sz 13 will hit 200 or lower by next week, don’t think these are purple toe limited.
It's a quickstrike. My boy who works at FTL HoH said they only got 22 pairs and they usually get a good amount. Idk how much purples they got tho. I have my free shipping for stockx ready for monday/tuesday price drop.

It's crazy that sz 13 in AJ1s have crap resale lmfao. Do big footed people not buy many 1s? Not complaining tho because I get my size for cheap if I can't cop myself.

It's crazy that sz 13 in AJ1s have crap resale lmfao. Do big footed people not buy many 1s? Not complaining tho because I get my size for cheap if I can't cop myself.
I dunno its a blessing compared to how SBs used to be.

Collabs can actually run higher sometimes tho because at the end of the day there tend to be less 13s than other sizes.

It's a quickstrike. My boy who works at FTL HoH said they only got 22 pairs and they usually get a good amount. Idk how much purples they got tho.

I feel like these were like Court purples
I dunno its a blessing compared to how SBs used to be.

Collabs can actually run higher sometimes tho because at the end of the day there tend to be less 13s than other sizes.

I’m trying to tell y’all man, bred toes in a 13 are just now passing 250.

How can you have all those colors on those shoes and half of them still be completely uncoordinated... and be a female, who are historically known for rockin Js better the average dude. For shame ladies. For. Shame.

kinda sketchy, but has anybody ever bought a pair of shoes off of goat or stock x and swapped the shoes they received with another (legit) pair and then returned them?

one of my 1s is cut noticeably lower than my others and it makes me never want to wear them

Use to be a size 9 until my arch on my foot dropped and I became a size 10.5 at first I thought it was a curse but now it's a blessing looking at the prices of size 9 smh

kinda sketchy, but has anybody ever bought a pair of shoes off of goat or stock x and swapped the shoes they received with another (legit) pair and then returned them?

one of my 1s is cut noticeably lower than my others and it makes me never want to wear them
No, that makes you a piece of **** for coming up with a lie in order to comply with their return policy. Just sell what you have and buy a new pair, take the hit on the fees since it’s your personal problem (apparently).

Like stated above, just makes you a ****

Back
Top Bottom