Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A great way to start off the week...love the shoes, HATE union lol.

I mean, all I want is a little more transparency.
Don't make me go through the trouble of downloading an app and then hit me with shipping restrictions :smh:

It was humorous to me.

200.gif

Once the big Twitter accounts know something it’s pretty much OV for the most part, shoutout to shock drops

Trying a new look. Some guy posted a throwback if himself in the 80s with OG Chi's and they were laced to the top but remained untied.

20181217_020436.jpg

Please go back to the other way. I hate the way this looks. At least you didn't stop on the 3rd hole down, that look is THE worst.

How long does.SNS take to ship? I won the NFS but nothing from them regarding shipping and customer service only available over night when I'm sleepin

How long does.SNS take to ship? I won the NFS but nothing from them regarding shipping and customer service only available over night when I'm sleepin

give it a few days. its only monday, the first business day after that raffle. when i won spidey 1s from em it took em 2-3 business days before i got shipping.

give it a few days. its only monday, the first business day after that raffle. when i won spidey 1s from em it took em 2-3 business days before i got shipping.
Appreciate that. Never hit with them before and didn't know how they worked but the email did state no shipping until after the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom