Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
here you go...

MILLAD-MESRIANI-cancer-survivor-air-jordan-1-pe-black-metallic-blue.jpg

link: https://houseofheat.co/sneakers/jor...-jordan-1-pes-along-with-his-inspiring-story/
Might use a pair of City of flights to do something along those lines. Been puzzling out what to do with them, and that shouldn't be too hard.

"Blue" Chicago AJ1's is what I wanted when Game Royal's dropped & "Black Tongue" Black Toe AJ1's is something I have wanted as well ever since MJ's OG PE mimicked that.

Great job zubreme zubreme . Just gotta color the Blue on the tag of the BT AJ1's to Red. That's it.

PO

You guys that have been able to find cobblers that will do the tongue are lucky. I’ve been to two places now and both said no. Might start the homework on DIY

Color style is not accurate either. It should be Black/Starfish/Pale Vanilla just like how the others are Black/Varsity Red/White and Black/Royal/White.

I would like them using Shadow colorblocking instead of Black/Red and Royal colorblocking personally, just to change things up a little.

I'm good either way, I'm just going by what I read. DJ Folk apparently saw the sample already and it's essentially an orange Bred, so the sole color needs to be changed.

Still curious why the Shadow is different than the others for the sole only though.

You guys that have been able to find cobblers that will do the tongue are lucky. I’ve been to two places now and both said no. Might start the homework on DIY

One of the guys I took it to that said no was unaware that it could be done so easily. Take the shoe laces out and show him/her the stitching. If they still say no it’s because they simply don’t want to.

Back
Top Bottom