Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Dec 3, 2014
Cant sleep. I hope its ok posting this many pics

Attachments

Joined Apr 15, 2015
Did U cop bruh? Thats not a bad price. Btw ur purple customs are freaking fire did u finish them? Saw that TMNT pic really dope. Post up some more shots if they are done would like to see more
Had to cop and yeah I placed a bid for 165 and someone bit. When I'm done with this purple's I'll definitely take more pics gotta get the tag painted the right way.

Joined Apr 17, 2007
Liking the extra set of orange laces. Been in on those....February, right?

^As for Ochres...I feel you man. As much as I like them, They don't seem worth the price. I like the Yellow on them...But there's something missing. And once the Yellow NFR's released, I liked that blocking better. but those aren't worth their price either.

Soooooo, yeah. Hoping that mention of a Yellow from a couple months back comes to fruition. I think that rumor got moved aside for talk of the SBB 3.0. Or maybe Bredtoe Fragment. Shiiiiiiiiiiit, thread was moving fast for a minute. haha!

Last edited:
Joined Jan 14, 2013
I coulda sworn DJ Folk had posted that the yellow toes got scrapped. There was also mention of a Laney 1 too for January....haven't heard anything about that either. Unless they turned them into the 5's

Joined Dec 13, 2016
To me, this is a shoe if I can get it for retail that would be great. i would not pay over the 160.. going to try my luck on the 24th on the sneakers app... good luck to all that are going after it or has copped it already

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now