Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
UNDS for the weekend
5A245029-5A56-42F6-8AB5-4C117399DFE5.jpeg

Thanks. I took the advice of many those who recommended the meguiars wipes. I had glitter on Breds, PSNY 1s, cybers, royals. And while I didn’t have glitter on shadows, I wanted to be proactive use it on all my 1s that have black leather.

The wipes do add a “shine” to the the leather, but I just buffed it down with a microfiber cloth. I did this about 2 weeks ago and am pleased with the results. Even if you have to maintain and buy more wipes periodically, they are only about 5 bucks.

Again shoutout to all the niketalkers that suggested this.
Exactly which meguiars wipes did you buy? I have what looks like mold on my triple blacks and breds

Guys that are on the fence about paying resell prices for the Unions should move as SOON as you RESPONSIBLY can...like others are saying..they will only continue to go UP in value, ESPECIALLY over the summer, the shoe really is THAT good! I'm not a fan of paying resell AT ALL, hell-I had a hard time paying retail after working in the industry and getting EVERYTHING on disco for a few years.

tryna decide what 1s to wear to the pacman/broner fight this weekend. anyone else in here going?

4428BF79-78EC-4DF0-A470-140FD8B6FD5F.jpeg

First pair of 1s to kick off 2019! I wish they would’ve went with the patent leather verison of the Sail Soleflys. The samples they cooked up were too fire and honestly would’ve set them further apart from the “Shattered Backboard” comparisons.
How? :lol:

The black and red no resell 1s are $495 on Goat in my size. Is that a good price or will it conticon to drop? The yellow version is twice as much for whatever reason

Back
Top Bottom