• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are up there for the worst 1s of all time lol
These are really bad. Considering all of the leaks and info so far, I’m shocked that only 3 or 4 pairs that have released or we know are on the horizon have even been decent. Turbo Green, Neutral Grey (not a fan, but they’re solid), SBB 3.0, and Travis Scott 1 (I know they’re polarizing, but I like). I feel like at this time last year there were WAY MORE 1s that we knew about that were dope. JB has to know that if they use Black/Red, Chi, UNC, Black Toe, Black Toe Black Tongue, or Colored Toe colorblocking, they couldn’t really go wrong. Sure, not everyone is a fan of every color, but these designs are usually a win in some form or fashion. Right now you’re doing too much JB.

RjeOl29.gif

Anyone get an e-mail from FootAction inviting them to an event at DTLA this Friday? As usual, my emails are dry.

I didn't get it, but it's marketed as:

"exclusive experience to celebrate all-star weekend during our friends and family event"

Apparently you can bring a plus 1. Anyone on NT get to RSVP and want to take me? Hah

Eh, those horrible 1's with the lettering are mids. Mids are mids are mids to me....Par for the course here.
You’re right. They do look like mids. I didn’t even realize, as they’re so hideous already. Then yeah, I’m even more out. I’ll admit that I’m stubborn when it comes to 1s, and I only rock with highs.

Scratch and cam releases can be subverted by systems - as the backend of Nike’s system will note what area to scratch and as with the cam shots now folks just load a google image of the coordinates (notes on the back end) that’s the location of the pic which one takes from their phone of the computer loaded google image to mimic being at the location (did this with Nigel’s in nyc).

Sneakerheads have always (always) been industrious peeps .... so short of just GR everything/having constant restocks/unlimited pre-ordering of collabs any system limiting the flow of a release will be met with an augmented workaround.
with scratch releases oh i know slack/discord groups can pull the image immediately to let you know where to scratch on the app, but some manual work is still needed and that's better than DAN/Draw and LEO releases imo

with snkrs cam i'm talking about this way, not the NYC/LA/CHICAGO area (spoof :lol:) exclusive bs they be doing lol

for those who don't know the facebook messenger release

What do the acronyms DAN and LEO stand for again? I understand how they work, am just curious as to the actual naming.

Yeah, if the materials were nice, they'd be interesting. However, in that pic the leather looks pretty average or below-average (by JB standards).

The Glittergeddon lows posted pages back are better than those candy apple 1's :lol:

And Jesus that glitter was ridiculous.. joints were crystalized like it was under a microscope. I need to find a way to wipe my joints down effectively.. my DS Banned I's and my OG SBB's are the worst of the bunch. :smh:

I really like the concept of the coutures but it looks like a thin tongue and the black leather looks too shiny, almost patent.. I'm hoping it is like the cyber Monday leather

Back
Top Bottom