• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Remember them switch laces?

Attachments

• 105C015F-C526-46CD-9520-EEF87F6EC139.jpeg
    105C015F-C526-46CD-9520-EEF87F6EC139.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 97
I sold my h2h and bought some lightly worn BTs. Just dropped this lot off to my local cobbler. Should be ready Tuesday :D
2CFB5952-8D31-46E1-8222-A482F6B2447D.jpeg
So using the CM tongue tag in BT’s? Triple blacks w the black/red tag would’ve been a tad more official but minor details, figured if you’re going that far tho.

Keep updated on the progress.

So using the CM tongue tag in BT’s? Triple blacks w the black/red tag would’ve been a tad more official but minor details, figured if you’re going that far tho.

Keep updated on the progress.

Yessir! I’m actually most excited about the GRs and would be happy with any one of Yins, triple blacks, or CMs.. Scooped CMs for the lowest off eBay’s latest 15% off promo and now I’m liking the idea of the CM/ BT swap probably being a little more unique(lol) Super pumped to get this done Can’t wait for Tuesday :smokin

After years of trying to figure out which pair of Js is my favorite
Going from the 4, to the 6, to the 16, back to the 5, then the 20
Finally realized today the UNC 1s are my GRAILS (first time using the word)
First pair of Js I ever wanted and moms wouldn't get them
IMG_20190316_150521316_HDR.jpg

IMG_20190316_150502018_HDR.jpg
These are absolute beauties! I love my pair.

thinking of getting some jordans for my graduation. Should i get shadows, royals, or wait for a good release and hope i buy retail.

Personally I'm retail or bust but outside of the yellow joints I don't think anything coming out soon will top either of the ones you mentioned. Personally for me shadows are way more versatile, and I wear a lot of royal blue.

If you wanna save some coins you can always cop a pair of hyper royals for the low to hold you over for a while until a good retail release.

Personally I'm retail or bust but outside of the yellow joints I don't think anything coming out soon will top either of the ones you mentioned. Personally for me shadows are way more versatile, and I wear a lot of royal blue.

If you wanna save some coins you can always cop a pair of hyper royals for the low to hold you over for a while until a good retail release.
yea might just pick up the shadows considering the future releases this year are absolute trash. Really sad I couldn't get the court purples. Hopefully the resell for shadows dont go up too much by summer. Its already too high as it is.

Back
Top Bottom