• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Definition of I’ll buy anything
Not true, I like the colorway but just don’t care for the jumpman on the toe. I’m pretty sure I buy way less than most people on this board. I haven’t bought or even liked a colorway in probably 6 months.

:lol: what? If anything, I’m dissing the shoes because of that stupid Jumpman on the toe.
I’m with you on the shoe. I personally think they’re wack. But you literally responded/replied directly to dude’s comment about how he doesn’t care for the Jumpman but will try for the shoe still, with “definition of I’ll buy anything.” There’s no way you can’t see how that’s a direct response to and at the comment and the person who made it.

20190324_185958.jpg
I love my Metallic Navy 1s. Navy might be my favorite color, which again is why I’m bummed they haven’t just given us a remastered Japan Jordan 1 Navy. The one navy pair of kicks I’ve always wanted, but not the biggest fan of the navy Jumpman on the tongue.

I’m with you on the shoe. I personally think they’re wack. But you literally responded/replied directly to dude’s comment about how he doesn’t care for the Jumpman but will try for the shoe still, with “definition of I’ll buy anything.” There’s no way you can’t see how that’s a direct response to and at the comment and the person who made it.

Who cares, man? People go at me and tag me all the time. It’s only NT.

Who cares, man? People go at me and tag me all the time. It’s only NT.
Do you bro. It’s just funny how you were coming at dude’s comment so strongly, and his comment was so innocuous. Haha. He chimed in with his simple comment of maybe buying a pair despite not liking part of it, and you came at that with “you’ll buy anything!” I just love how hyperbolic the interweb can be sometimes.

Speaking about metallics, still kicking myself for not copping the Reds for ~100 when they were on sale on NDC. Prices are ridiculous now smh. I got the Navy’s tho so that helps

Speaking about metallics, still kicking myself for not copping the Reds for ~100 when they were on sale on NDC. Prices are ridiculous now smh. I got the Navy’s tho so that helps
I too contemplated getting the Reds, but ultimately decided not to. They’re solid IMO though. The prices have risen crazily on both pairs as of now.

No way man. The 1 and the 8 are my favorite jays so this is like the best of both worlds for me. Plus I have some akademiks Jean shorts with that some lime green stitching so it’s ballgame :nthat:

I get the luv for AJ1s and 8s but that’s a pic of a bootleg of a fusion - which is off. I thought that Jordan Fusion consisted of an AF1 and the 8. In the posted pic the swooshes are off between the lady and right shoe, and the sole stitching transitions from red to a different color on only one shoe. Got to imagine if you truly like the 1 or 8 this presentation would seem problematic .... and if the like is for the lime green then it’s not about either one.

I get the luv for AJ1s and 8s but that’s a pic of a bootleg of a fusion - which is off. I thought that Jordan Fusion consisted of an AF1 and the 8. In the posted pic the swooshes are off between the lady and right shoe, and the sole stitching transitions from red to a different color on only one shoe. Got to imagine if you truly like the 1 or 8 this presentation would seem problematic .... and if the like is for the lime green then it’s not about either one.

I mean the fact that I have the matching red monkey hard denims makes it a no brainer. Need a lime green Chicago pinwheel for the cherry on top.

Back
Top Bottom