Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man those look so wonky to me now :rofl: I'm so used to the remaster height and look that the others just ain't cutting it anymore. If I already had em I'd feel differently but since I don't, I'd see no reason to justify buying the real "banned" 1 or any pairs from that era and any 1s before the frags.
after it's all said and done, frags go down as the goat. and not bc I have them, bc that's the Jordan 1 that changed everything and brought us into this new "remastered" era of 1s. this all started with frags as much as many of yall will hate this comment. its facts.

theres a reason everytime I look at my '16 breds or royals, I cringe. theres a reason they still on ice. they look deformed. the shape is all wrong. the tumbling is horrendous. yea, I copped, but I wasnt happy about it.
:lol:

but '16s were always crap and inferior to '13s. same with royals, but ppl allowed themselves to be gimmicked...

IMG_20190410_094247.jpg

I could give a huge rhinoceros **** what either of yall think or feel about MY opinion. I mean, apparently yall are so smart yall think the '16s are better bc the leather is "softer." FOH!

16' > 13'
13s got that squatty look with the banana toe. Not knocking anyone who digs em but they arent better than the 16's I've felt both and side by sided them. Also, the 13's shape was more narrow so if you have a wider foot your pinky toes would suffer. Never had that issue with any remaster.

IMG_20190416_081311.jpg

again, not going back n forth with you about MY opinion. last thing I'll say is some agree with me. some don't. who is right? u see how that works? yea, opinions....

16' > 13'
13s got that squatty look with the banana toe. Not knocking anyone who digs em but they arent better than the 16's I've felt both and side by sided them. Also, the 13's shape was more narrow so if you have a wider foot your pinky toes would suffer. Never had that issue with any remaster.

IMG_20190416_081311.jpg

It’s funny you mention sizing...

When I first saw that the mold would be re-worked to the original ‘85 pairs, first thing that ran through my mind was that I’m going to have to figure out my sizing on 1’s yet again :smh:..............

Back
Top Bottom