• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
16' > 13'
13s got that squatty look with the banana toe. Not knocking anyone who digs em but they arent better than the 16's I've felt both and side by sided them. Also, the 13's shape was more narrow so if you have a wider foot your pinky toes would suffer. Never had that issue with any remaster.

IMG_20190416_081311.jpg
The top left sneaker and the bottom right sneaker are the same, correct? Cuz the top right and bottom left sneakers got that willy wonka shape..unless they’ve just been worn alot more.

With that being said, I love my 13' Royal and Shadow. I couldn't take the shade of blue on the 17' and the 18' Shadow was too soft imo. For the most part they were great but I don't like my 1's too soft or too stiff where it creases too easy, especially in the toebox and toecap. Imo, the H2H, Hyper Royal, NFR's, Unions, Solefly, Spideys, and Sports Illustrated are better than last year's Shadows. Imo of course.

Last edited:
yeah I'm definitely in for a couple of pairs. Breds being my favorite 1's since seeing it on old MJ tapes and Slam Dunk anime. Only bred 1's I never owned were 85's and the Banned 2011's

after it's all said and done, frags go down as the goat. and not bc I have them, bc that's the Jordan 1 that changed everything and brought us into this new "remastered" era of 1s. this all started with frags as much as many of yall will hate this comment. its facts.

How are '16 1s trash yet Frags are the GOAT? Same shape, which one is it? Is it Oochie Wally, or is it One Mic?
Btw, 13 shape is garbage compared to the 16s, not even close :lol:

If JB gives us the same leather as the shadows and a big swoosh I’m getting minimum 2 pairs, breds are my favorite 1’s

85 shade of red may look like 16 because of age but I could be wrong

The guy who's had DS been conditioning them and hasn't wore them and it matches up. The shade of red on the 85' is the same as 16' if not they are very close but none are as bright as the 01 or 13

Back
Top Bottom