Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
dude asked for spot recommendations, not "my kid is smarter than yours" post. Yall reaching far today lol. Casper is old af (lol) to be worrying about a weird flex. He probably mentioned the schools so you get a general idea of what area he's going to be in so you can recommend based on that. Most dudes that I see asking for recommendations for NY gets suggestions for spots in the city meanwhile they stay damn near upstate which doesn't help anyway. As for yelp and all that, its not really all that useful because a ton of tourist rate a lot of the NYC spots as "GO TO" but in reality, they kinda suck which makes it overrated. You need locals to give recommendations and most locals aren't on yelp critiquing or raving about a half michelin star restaurants' napkin folding style.
exactly. I'm looking for spots local to those places since traffic on the east coast is terrible and I don't want to be traveling across time if i can avoid.

Sorry to ask.

Thanks to those who PM'd me.

Union prices are insane. WTH happened with those prices? And the Union Black Toes seem to cost more than the Storm Blue Unions (not sure if thats what they are even calling them)?

So y’all go on for pages about economics, consumerism, petty little beef, but don’t mention mids or food recommendations? Got it.

casper90403 casper90403 sounds like your set on Luger’s but Delmonico’s is another excellent option as far as steakhouses go, but it’s right in the heart of the financial district. Give them a look before you decide.

ur fit sucks tho, you have on a bunch of earth tones/neural shirt with seahorses on it with a pair of black/red/white sneakers on. Are you a member of the clash? lol. I guess clashing is trendy nowadays, to each his own... If someone were to look at you all they would notice is the Js. If you were going to wear that you should've worn guava 1s or another white or beige sneaker.
my guy said a member of the clash!
:rofl:

Reactions: JPS
Yeah it actually is, havent you seen some of the fits on social media and the "dare to be different" sneakers that have been released in the past 5 years? Clash is literally in and it's making waves.
THIS is the main problem! if you are "trendy" that means you are FOLLOWING trends, which means you are a follower being told what's cool and what's in and technically you have no style of your own. everyone following trends and what society deems as cool instead of doing YOU and rocking what YOU think is cool. I've done this my whole life regardless of what other MEN think and I e always been in good favor with the ladies.

jps with the irrelevant

Here I come kick in the door
WeeklyBriefFanworms-size_restricted.gif

THIS is the main problem! if you are "trendy" that means you are FOLLOWING trends, which means you are a follower being told what's cool and what's in and technically you have no style of your own. everyone following trends and what society deems as cool instead of doing YOU and rocking what YOU think is cool. I've done this my whole life regardless of what other MEN think and I e always been in good favor with the ladies.

You make it sound like being on trend is a bad thing :rofl:

I'm not really a follower of too many trends but i do take inspo from others and the same can be said for everyone whether they want to admit that to themselves or not. Theres a reason why super baggy pants were taken over by slim fitting. Now the trend is going back to baggy but I damn sure wont be a part of the movement. But look at brands like off white, union, the Nigels the deconstructed or bare bones "wrecked" look is a whole vibe at the moment and they are running with it. It's just been a thing it's not bad to be on trend, it's just a thing some people do more obviously than another.

I mean aren't you a follower too? We're subscribed to a brand, Jordan. Nike shoves a sneaker in our face and takes swell pics of it then boom ppl are just like "I need these!" They really dont cuz they prolly have a ton of shoes already. It might've been a colorway or a shoe that they never even considered until it was made but all of a sudden theyll be like "gotta have em!" Its just the way consumerism works especially for fashion and clothing.

I mean I don't think 4 years back people would of ever decided that a half black toe with a neutral gray upper with yellow thread along the ankle giving it a sewn together "rough" aged look with yellow laces in would be a look but it is now. It's just a trend. Its whatever lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom