Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did anyone come up with a remedy for the glitter problem? My Breds had them really bad and I wiped it with a rag and water but now I have ashy spots :smh:
The7onius The7onius
Go get some microfiber rags at the auto store. I used it yesterday and I'm seeing a huge difference already after one wipe down. Gonna do it again today and keep doing it going forward. I'll probably also find a new box to store them in. Shoutout to the dude on NT that had this idea originally.

Did anyone come up with a remedy for the glitter problem? My Breds had them really bad and I wiped it with a rag and water but now I have ashy spots :smh:
Personally, the only solution I found is wear. I've had it on DS pairs that stopped developing it after putting them in rotation. Early in the rotation they would still get it so I'd wipe before wearing and it eventually stopped. This is regarding my 13 shadows and 16 'banned. My DS 'banned' pairs still get it bad tho. I clean them with a liquid saddle soap and it will clean it right off.

Had it on my worn royals and black toes. Wore them for a little bit. Sat in the box for a while and had glitter when i checked them a few months back. Wiped them with a little bit of saphir renavateur and put them back in the box. Been wearing my BT since in rotation and no glitter.

Royals been sitting in the box since I wiped them down. Just checked yesterday and no glitter. Been about 3 months since I wiped down. Good, real leather conditioner seems to work for me. It's mainly for my boots and dress shoes but it did the trick for my 1s.

Hope that helps, it also softens up the leather in a great way.

C00AC003-E91E-4CBE-92CF-CF56BF3E572D.jpeg
These worth $96?

You can use the app but if you don't have a UK method of paying you can't check out.
Ah thanks, technically it’s greece but if I have a valid shipping adress here in eu I’ll still need a eu payment method? It won’t go thru if I use PayPal that’s linked to my us card?

Back
Top Bottom