Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ummm these popped out of nowhere. Nov 10 release looks like a QS at select accounts GREAT :smh:

Last edited:
Ummm these popped out of nowhere. Nov 10 release looks like a QS at select accounts GREAT :smh:

i saw these earlier.... im 50/50 on em' right now

Air Jordan 1 Retro High – Election Day

Election Day is right around the corner and Jordan Brand has something special in store to coincide with the elections next week, with an Air Jordan 1 representing both political parties. The uppers feature an American theme of Blue, White and Red, while both insoles display The Democratic Mule and Republican Elephant. These should be available soon at your local Jordan Brand retailers this month so stay tuned with Modern Notoriety for a Release Date.

air-jordan-1-election-day_03.jpg

air-jordan-1-election-day_06.jpg

air-jordan-1-election-day_02.jpg

with the news of the black/blue and black toes with NIKE AIR these just seem pointless. I want that OG colorway but I think my gut's telling me to just wait it out. I mean if they put OG tags on those two, nothing's impossible from now on. Even other sigs possibly

^ Those do look good, just hate that its elephant print.

>D

I love the theme.

These will sit, so no need to get worried folks.

Wow, this is gonna be one helluva year for Air Jordan 1s. It's like 2007-08 all over again.

^ Might cop these next week on the low key.

They will be slept on heavy because everything else coming out.

I actually dig them.

Thanks! Got em. Really thought they were gonna be a limited QS since they came out of nowhere.

FYI - these are on backorder currently. It doesn't show on the product page but it shows on my order history. I asked eastbay and they said they should ship in a few days.

FYI - these are on backorder currently. It doesn't show on the product page but it shows on my order history. I asked eastbay and they said they should ship in a few days.
Yeh i realized that after I ordered my pair too. If its going to be on backorder they should tell you that before you actually order them. Weird. Hopefully they actually ship em out

Back
Top Bottom