• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Force fields, sole tape, etc :rofl:

Y’all just need to wear vans and tie the shoes around your neck like a necklace.
how are you comparing force fields to sole tape tho? that's a reach! "sole tape" is completely unnecessary overkill. force fields keeps your kicks looking aesthetically pristine as long as possible and extends the life of your shoe. those of you who bash then have never made any sense.

Last edited:
how are you comparing force fields to solevtape tho? that's a reach! "sole tape" is completely unnecessary overkill. force fields keeps your kicks looking aesthetically pristine as long as possible and and extends the life of your shoe. those of you who bash then have never made any sense.

i love sneakershields. people just be hating. gotta install em correctly and its all good from there. i have em in almost all my Js except flyknits. i dont feel em at all. i even ball in kicks with sneakershields with no issue.

I don't bother with any of that because I only get to wear my sneakers 1 or 2 days out of the week anyway for any extended period of time, and when I do wear them, I'm not doing much anyway. I know if they made my shoe the least bit less comfortable then I wouldn't mess with them.

Get some!! 160 pounds 170 by next year hopefully
E6CC2325-AA71-4246-8C0C-54FCAAAD9399.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom