Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D9D2AC31-F42F-43B6-9D18-177D13F72E7C.jpeg

Quality is insane on these

have a odd question but can anyone with a 8.5 travis scott tell me the dimensions of the box? I just got a pair in from stockx and have a fake pair I got scammed with on ebay (chargedback, jokes on you seller)

every real vs fake I have seen says the retail box is bigger than the fakes but my retail box is smaller.

strange request I know :lol: but Im just trying to find out of maybe nike used the wrong size box on this pair or something. heres a pic

ind8xeeysr631.jpg

blue chill is also that same navy/obsidian. Only thing different is the carolina blue toebox and the navy tongue. I'm ok with either the Blue Chill in leather version or the upcoming UNC toes. As long as its not Patent Leather or SBB3.0 crinkles
the hues of unc blue are different

Quick question. Does anyone have a Jordan MTM dustbag they don't want or know where I could get one for cheap?

have a odd question but can anyone with a 8.5 travis scott tell me the dimensions of the box? I just got a pair in from stockx and have a fake pair I got scammed with on ebay (chargedback, jokes on you seller)

every real vs fake I have seen says the retail box is bigger than the fakes but my retail box is smaller.

strange request I know :lol: but Im just trying to find out of maybe nike used the wrong size box on this pair or something. heres a pic

ind8xeeysr631.jpg
Forget the size of the box, the color is a dead giveaway if u cant already tell..

I like how you say until as if they'd release the Japan's :rofl: those arent coming ever bruh. You might can find a pair on Ebay. I wish I could but a 12.5-13 is mad hard to come across. I'd have to go to Tokyo and scout the place for that size.
I’m referring to the color blocking and colors. I’m sure they’ll eventually release an OG High in the same colors and color blocking as the 2001 Japans. It could be 2 years, 5 years, whatever. I’m patient, and already having a couple pairs of the Be True To Your School Villanova SBs, I’m in no rush. The 1s are essentially the same shoe but with a silver Swoosh.

did u just stuff the sneakershields in there without taking out the insole first?

Yes... ur supposed to take out the insoles?

you doing it all wrong. you have to cop FORCE FIELDS, which is soft and memory foam-like. only thing is you have to .5 size up on your kicks. that accommodates for the extra room you need to do it comfortably. it's definitely worth it. ppl talk down on them and that's cool, but idgaf. i'm not one of those ppl who think creases add character. not even on 1s! i was raised to always keep my kicks clean and it always stuck with me.

Alright.... all my shoes are tts.... I wear a 13, buying 13.5s are damn near impossible as it is, let alone to fit force fields. I guess ima just go raw

ind8xeeysr631.jpg

Is the smell of the fakes similar to the real ones?

Back
Top Bottom