Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Believe me I wear everything I have.... I don’t have a closet full of Jordan’s that just sit for years I never understood why people do that but it’s not for me to understand it’s there money not mine. I clean my shoes after I wear them I even clean the bottoms of them with a tooth brush my wife thinks it’s crazy but it’s what I do. The only shoe I have that I don’t wear is the Jordan 4 Levi’s I also have the jacket that I will sell down the road as a set have a blessed day fam. And your shoes look great

I’d recommend you use a bigger brush. Cleaning the bottoms with a tooth brush seems tedious as hell. When I do clean my outsoles I use soap and that brush that comes with Jason Mark product. Works great. If not that, any larger brush would be better than a toothbrush for cleaning soles. Do your thing though, just a suggestion.

84806927-649F-43D8-B461-E88E8B9B01CA.jpeg

Decided to break these out for the first time in like 7 years, lol

Man I remember the lead up to those dropping folks thought we were getting b/reds.

I’d recommend you use a bigger brush. Cleaning the bottoms with a tooth brush seems tedious as hell. When I do clean my outsoles I use soap and that brush that comes with Jason Mark product. Works great. If not that, any larger brush would be better than a toothbrush for cleaning soles. Do your thing though, just a suggestion.
Thanks fam will try out a bigger brush have a good day and thanks again

Believe me I wear everything I have.... I don’t have a closet full of Jordan’s that just sit for years I never understood why people do that but it’s not for me to understand it’s there money not mine. I clean my shoes after I wear them I even clean the bottoms of them with a tooth brush my wife thinks it’s crazy but it’s what I do. The only shoe I have that I don’t wear is the Jordan 4 Levi’s I also have the jacket that I will sell down the road as a set have a blessed day fam. And your shoes look great
Much respect my man. People enjoy they're sneakers differently and it's all good.

Yeah I'd recommend upgrading to a JasonM Kit or whatever you can grab. I got my cleaning kit for free 3 years ago and I still use it
to this day. I just buy new bottles of the solution.

Lulu quality is up there fam. And they all have lifetime warranties.
My homegirl bought 3 pairs 7 years ago and she hasn't paid for another one since.
She's just been returning old ones and asking for a new one.

Back
Top Bottom