Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Apr 6, 2015
Just started happening to me to. Smh

Only seems to happen when you're logged in? Too strong, they gotta adjust these CPU sliders.

Joined Aug 9, 2014
My main problem is on my work phone (iPhone XR) it doesn’t show when people post IG posts, even though I’m logged into IG. On my personal phone (older iPhone) it shows just fine. Can’t figure out why

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
My main problem is on my work phone (iPhone XR) it doesn’t show when people post IG posts, even though I’m logged into IG. On my personal phone (older iPhone) it shows just fine. Can’t figure out why
It's happening to a lot of people. I'm on Droid and get the same thing. It's not just this board, I'm on a sports forum and it's happening there too.

Joined Dec 8, 2015
10 min head starts at all stores not that it matters lol had luck with the Yeezys and hit at all 3 but I’m already knowing it’s L season

Joined Feb 9, 2015
hate to bring up glitter talk again, but when using meguiar's wipes, are you guys only rubbing the black parts?

or are you wiping down the entire shoe?

and are you guys using the wipes themselves to remove the glitter, or are you using something else to remove the glitter beforehand?

Joined Apr 25, 2005
hate to bring up glitter talk again, but when using meguiar's wipes, are you guys only rubbing the black parts?

or are you wiping down the entire shoe?

and are you guys using the wipes themselves to remove the glitter, or are you using something else to remove the glitter beforehand?
I wipe down the whole shoe. Never had a problem. I only use the wipes, nothing else.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now