• UNC

Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Dec 3, 2014
Need replacement orange laces, can anybody steer me in the right direction I've been looking for these for a while
did you loose the stock orange laces they come with? I'll keep an eye out. I'm actually looking for waxed orange laces for my Knicks.

D

Deleted member 170883

WSS is wristband only?? they deadass camping for wristband?? gonna tear that **** of their wrist make them cry

dhtowng

Supporter
Joined May 22, 2010
Just started happening to me to. Smh

Only seems to happen when you're logged in? Too strong, they gotta adjust these CPU sliders.
You have no idea how good this site was until they switch up everything to this mobile crap. They took our pictures away and everything. Years of glorious archives and photos all gone. You can’t even effectively search the threads anymore. Seems like all the good features were just replaced with more adds. Wish they’d go back to the previous platform. There was nothing wrong with it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now