• UNC

Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Jun 21, 2015
thats what i was about to say. for 3 days at work im gonna make ALOT more than what they making camping 3 days for a pair or 2. they must not have jobs. thats the only way it make sense.
Of course they ain't got jobs. Who gonna take 3 days off to camp out for a pair of general release sneakers? Anybody with a job gonna take those 3 days and spend it doing something else, not sit in a chair infront of a store :lol:

That being said, I couldn't camp out for some sneakers for 3 days even if I didn't have a job. :lol:

Joined Nov 17, 2014
bruh.....hanon charges u for the shoes just for entering the raffle? i just entered their raffle for satin black toes and got charged.

they trying to b like DTLR/Villa?

Joined Feb 6, 2011
bruh.....hanon charges u for the shoes just for entering the raffle? i just entered their raffle for satin black toes and got charged.

they trying to b like DTLR/Villa?
Yea they do unfortunately... I realized it before “finishing” checkout since my cc sent me an alert :frown: saying the amount was accepted so I just finished & am hoping for the best

Joined Nov 17, 2014
Yea they do unfortunately... I realized it before “finishing” checkout since my cc sent me an alert :frown: saying the amount was accepted so I just finished & am hoping for the best
yea i got hyped for 5 secs cause the process is exactly like when youre placing an actual order. i thought i had copped then i saw the email that said entry has been recieved lol

Joined Feb 4, 2015
thats what i was about to say. for 3 days at work im gonna make ALOT more than what they making camping 3 days for a pair or 2. they must not have jobs. thats the only way it make sense.
Damn how y’all making 2 stacks in 3 days, I’m in the wrong field :smh:

Joined Nov 17, 2014
Damn how y’all making 2 stacks in 3 days, I’m in the wrong field :smh:
well i dont make 2 stacks in 3 days. close tho. but the way i figured, my job only takes up 8 hours of my time each day. multiply that by 3 days and its only 24 hours worked. they camping out there for 24 hours x 3 which is 72 hours.
so essentially....if i go to work for 3 days and then go home to my fam after work each day and relax, im making more than them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now