• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

:rofl:

This song just needs to play in the background of your life for at least a day

Boi how you miss that lick lol

This ain’t near sad enough. Don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself.

upload_2019-8-19_22-24-1.gif

Here’s a screen shot of that awful article you posted:

E88899A3-BA82-48CA-92CD-2FC221F50034.png

Here’s my reaction:

45061917-351E-4662-B1B7-D1A9894BEDBA.gif

Yeah I thought it was a little off putting but I also see some good points at the same time. My main issue is that it was written by a dude :rofl: that's like being white and speaking on black issues but projecting it through your frame of thoughts & experiences.

Lmao, dude who wrote that article is a nothing short of a clown. Going after consumers cause he's either too much of a coward or too much of a dummy to go after Jordan Brand. Make them less limited....problem solved. Lol, dudes really out here trying to shame grown men about what they spend their money on...grown men. Get ur hand out my pocket & out my closet dude, smh.

Did this guy really say buying womens shoes is a form of oppression & dominance over women? hahaha. Yet he trys to force his dominance over other men by shaming them on what they buy? lol

I mean I get it, women get the bad end of the stick on these drops. But good lord, there are smarter & less lazy ways to write an article about it. And I don't own a pair of wmns sizes so im not being bias. Just calling it like I see it.

Back
Top Bottom