• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn check out the prices on the Jordan 1 wings
They going for $400-500 now
Those things were basically retail since RD :nerd:
Can’t really say they were @ retail honestly but they were definitely lower than initial expectations

Shadow day
92AC363B-CECB-4C91-AD9D-F99858D3041F.jpeg

so how long after cleaning a pair of 1's does the glitter return.

i spent last night cleaning and conditioning the leather on my 1 collection. just curious. i need to put a magic eraser to some of the mid soles tho

With the meguiar wipes it can go a couple weeks. With leather honey a month or two. Just gotta stay up on it.

ok i used leather honey does wounder's on the leather they look great after cleaning and treatment

to buy obsidians or not
that is the question

yes you will regret passing, if anything buy and hold on return to nike or sell if u change your mind. paying resell later will suck

Damn check out the prices on the Jordan 1 wings
They going for $400-500 now
Those things were basically retail since RD :nerd:
Wow... bought mine from StockX for $160... basically every Jordan 1 high right now is going up... Black Gym Red, crimson tint is going up.... time to unload lol

Screenshot_20190820-202925_StockX.jpg

Wow with this Wings business. Like some have mentioned, these were super low forever. I always loved them, so I got mine for under retail like a month or two after they dropped. The world we live in presently with the state of kicks is just a different place. So weird.

The wings just recently shot up in less than a week
Most sizes were bascially going for retail if you look at the sales

Back
Top Bottom