Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lakers colorway in traditional, all leather form with a purple outsole would be a robocop....but yeah, you're right they might not come out for a while

i grabbed the LA2CHIs to fill the void until then
My thoughts exactly on a traditional Lakers in all leather with more Laker-ly colors/shades. I almost went this route, but ultimately passed. Have a few other purple pairs, and the LA Lakers Nike Delta Forces from 2004 still in perfect condition to fill the void for now at least.

To each his own. One of the best SBs of all time in my opinion. People forget that it’s an SB shoe which makes it super unique along with the SB branding. The wear away effect just takes the cake. They’ll be highly coveted as one of the greatest shoes ever in the future and prices will only go up but that’s inevitable.
Wow. I didn’t even realize you stated that these are one of the best SBs of all time. Admittedly they’re not my jam entirely, but that’s quite the opinion. But I respect it. I don’t think these will be coveted as one of the greatest SHOES ever or greatest SBs ever, but I can appreciate them.

FDF8BE04-98A4-4A21-9049-06F66CAFD4AD.jpeg
Can’t decide between getting Court Purple or Bred Toe in this color blocking next.

Dope pines! Can’t go wrong, bred toes or purps...

2542F3EF-8A8B-4F23-84F8-7304BA170462.jpeg

My thoughts exactly on a traditional Lakers in all leather with more Laker-ly colors/shades. I almost went this route, but ultimately passed. Have a few other purple pairs, and the LA Lakers Nike Delta Forces from 2004 still in perfect condition to fill the void for now at least.

Wow. I didn’t even realize you stated that these are one of the best SBs of all time. Admittedly they’re not my jam entirely, but that’s quite the opinion. But I respect it. I don’t think these will be coveted as one of the greatest SHOES ever or greatest SBs ever, but I can appreciate them.

I honestly meant to say one of the best AJ1s of all time not “shoes” (damn near tho) but you get the point. Definitely up there as one of the best SBs of all time for sure. To me at least.

I mean at least dust them ****s off :lol:
he don't care. Has 3-4 more pairs of shadows. He'll tie the next pair on his bike and drag it through a dirt field for about 10 minutes before he wears them.

I use to care about keeping his sneakers clean but after my first kid, I gave up and said F it, beat them up

2019-08-23.jpg

Size 13 from BSTN raffle came in but man I low key have 2 pairs of Chicagos not sure if I should keep these.

Keep them like that & they won’t be Chicago’s. I also own Chicago 1s so I don’t even acknowledge that colorway on that shoe because it will never be seen.

Lakers 1s.... period. Purple & Gold err’day all day. Lol

Back
Top Bottom