Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
plus ebay is horrible shipping is about as fast.

pull that offer and go with stock x or goat

ebay can be super shady
u could just ask the seller to ship the next day. w/ the exclusion of an item being in a different country, its rare that i don't get my stuff in 2 or 3 days.

F5A069B7-F1C0-4A5B-B6BF-5B57F9F71FAD.jpeg
Durable indeed.

Last edited:
Funny, when i started collecting in the early 2000's hardly anyone wanted the jordan 1

the jumpman was a turn off, and whoever was in charge of the CMF after the patent leathers dropped have tarnished the 1s. They were dropping stupid mids with printing on the panels and dumbass colorways that totally disregarded the silhouette of the shoe. Regardless of the hype now, I'm glad they've tried to replicate the OGs.

I know they've done the royals and breds in 01 plus some cool retro + mids and highs like the navy and metallics, but when i think about the 1s in the 2000s i think of these:
:sick:
azt121xhw1xxhu2b0iwz.jpg

snusa-detail_20-sf

315794-611_01.jpg

Super clean shot. They look brand new! Nice.

My sail laces have several purple smudges on them. They’re also dirty from a dozen or so wears.

I wonder if the purple will come off. I might just throw on the black laces instead.

I would say to rock with black laces for a WHILE and then switch up to the sail laces-by that time, most of the purple paint should already have bled into the black laces. Once the paint is on the sail laces it’s game over(stained permanently)

It’s almost like TBlake doesn’t know what the eff he’s talking about.
He sold fishing hats with Pokémon cards on them, and cried about not being seeded by JB. He’s a clown who doesn’t deserve any clout at all.

Back
Top Bottom