• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Satin black toes came in today from stockx. I love the shoes, but l
20191018_212641.jpg
20191018_212504.jpg
ook at the toe box on the left shoe. I've sent the picture and emailed stockx. We'll see how they handle this. What do you guys think?
looks like more than just extra glue that can be cleaned off. that looks like a rip/cut in the leather, would not accept those. those slipped through Nike QC and should have never passed stockx. If you wear those and crease that specific area it will begin to crack the leather.

Will y’all stop taking chances with StockX,PLEASE??? It’s a major gamble anytime you purchase from them. Most people have walked away salty AF, and for good reason. you might save a buck or 2 but you’re getting suspect product. Those who have defended them on his thread, need to sit down, shut up, and take notes.
Then where do you suggest we go?

those should not have been accepted by stockx. nobody should/wants to pay resell price for something like that. imo thats not a minor defect.

stockx should give 2 options....full refund with free return shipping or keep em and get an appropriate discount applied.
Lmao they would laugh in your face literally ?

they probably would. but i think its the right thing to do.

me? i would go file a chargeback with my cc company/bank, and then laugh right back haha
Lol then you'd be banned which may or may not matter to you....but they'd have the last laugh. I just think the QC on the satins was terrible. They cheap af.

Then where do you suggest we go?
GOAT. They’ll miss sometimes too but not with the frequency StockX does. Look through the different threads and StockX has been consistently bad throughout NT, not just here in the J1 thread. the worst part about it is, they make money every time they let a shoe pass inspection, only to get resold back on their platform, where they make money again. It’s a vicious cycle.

Lol then you'd be banned which may or may not matter to you....but they'd have the last laugh. I just think the QC on the satins was terrible. They cheap af.

thats alright. theyre not the sole reseller platform. they can laugh as the people they ban, go right over to goat. our info seems to be safer over there anyways :lol:

Just got one side finished. The sole paint process takes about 3hrs, so I’ll have to the other side another day when I’m free. For those wondering, I’m using Raleigh restoration scratch resistant sealer. So I’ll chime in when I actually wear these im the future
C3504B40-413D-440A-B4A1-408456DA68D1.jpeg
96A577FD-B43B-4EA1-A236-C665BBBB0DA7.jpeg

19267E63-96B4-4698-B0F6-5FAD789A73B5.jpeg

Wow those are sweet! :emoji_heart_eyes:

Just an old head needing an answer for myself. This seems the best place to ask. 1984. The movie Terminator. I was 9! What shoes did Reese put on? Looks like Shadows, with a silver strap. KO's?

Just an old head needing an answer for myself. This seems the best place to ask. 1984. The movie Terminator. I was 9! What shoes did Reese put on? Looks like Shadows, with a silver strap. KO's?
Vandals, they re-released them a couple years back

Yeah vandals. I’m watching nightmare on elm street 2 rn and I think dude is wearing neutral grey 1s.

Back
Top Bottom