• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1571612393520.jpeg

i lace my kicks with my feet in em. lets me get the perfect fit, not too tight not too loose. beats having to adjust after putting ya feet in em.

i lace my kicks with my feet in em. lets me get the perfect fit, not too tight not too loose. beats having to adjust after putting ya feet in em.
i started to do this as well.
never understood why some shoe companies stock lace over/under and some under/over..

Not sure if already posted. But anyone else’s snkrs app not working? It just says loading and nothing shows up. Been like this for 2 days

My Snkrs app is working fine but my footlocker, footaction and champs apps are not working. Anytime I go to the launch locator, nothing loads and it just tells me check the calendar. It's frustrating!

Anyone else is having issues with launch locator?

If your SNKRS app is not working you have to message NIKE on Twitter, and they will look at your account. So if all you get is “Loading” message them the process takes two days

If your SNKRS app is not working you have to message NIKE on Twitter, and they will look at your account. So if all you get is “Loading” message them the process takes two days

What about foot locker, foot action and champs? Their launch locator doesn't load any upcoming sneakers for me. I use an iphone by the way if that helps.

Can't hit NOTIFY ME on SNKRS now.. even though this weekend I was able to click it for the SBB3.0

My Snkrs app is working fine but my footlocker, footaction and champs apps are not working. Anytime I go to the launch locator, nothing loads and it just tells me check the calendar. It's frustrating!

Anyone else is having issues with launch locator?
Yes! I want the Spongebob House Kyries this week and FTL is ***.

Back
Top Bottom