Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There's also rumors of a Blk/Red in the same rumored "'85/New Beginnings" mold as the Chis are rumored to be in. I'm all the way in on the Chis (have my 2015s and my Spideys, but the Chis are my favorite Jordan 1 of all time) and the Purple Chis (Chi color blocking is the GOAT IMO). Everything else I'm passing on easily. I think the Mocha Chis are dope, but I already have the TS1s, so they'd be redundant. I am intrigued by the Neutral Grey pair. We've only seen mock ups, so we really don't even know what they actually look like. I'm hoping that the actual pair looks more like an OG Neutral Grey pair that we've all hoped and dreamed of.

Screenshot_2019-11-12-18-32-22.png
Screenshot_2019-11-12-18-32-39.png
Screenshot_2019-11-12-18-32-52.png

Chicago
Pine Green in Bred colorblocking
"No Sail" - basically Gym Reds but with Royal insted o Gym Red and Royal Toe
UNC to Chicago WMNS pair
Court Purple in Chicago color blocking
Mocha pair which will basically be Travis 1s withou pocket and that upside down swoosh
Neutral Greys (not retro of OGs)

Do we have pics of the last 2 you listed?

local pick up. $420 and a pair of 6 year old ASICS for both of these
F0E4E2AD-BFD6-4D1C-B21E-4EE549A102B3.jpeg

id say that’s a steal. Interested in getting a pair of La to chis... are the white parts similar to the light bone parts on the nyc/Paris pair in terms of quality?

sucks they don't come with regular black laces based on that video posted here. I think I'll still try to get them though
they are actually pretty clean. especially with the white tongue. new take on a bulls c/w + black friday + jordan 1 high og = units will be moved for sure

I’m passing on mediocre pairs, there’s just too many good pairs to waste time on mediocre ones. That Dior pair is intriguing.

Question for you guys. Some of my DS pairs created glitters or some shinny particles. What is the best way to prevent this and how do I remove it? I know it's cause by humidity if im not mistaken

It happens, just wipe it off with a damp towel. It isn’t caused by humidity, I’m in a climate controlled desert and some my pairs get them some don’t

Back
Top Bottom