Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ironically, the hype settling with Jordan 1s seems to be that Nike/JB spent basically all of 2019 releasing mostly mediocre-boring cws of OG 1s and flooding the market with unnecessary releases. Also, little-to-no thought seems to have been put into a lot of these releases. Swooshless Defiants, Gym Reds, and Bloodlines literally all look like the same cw with slight differences.
That's exactly what it is. Market saturation with colorways no one asked for. People want the OGs. Occasionally you get a + colorway that's a hit but most just aren't. And when they tried to make pairs off of stuff like a magazine cover or an outfit worn on a tv show or dare I say it...a shattered backboard. It went off the rails.

As luck would have it. My bloodlines are lost just got the call. Time to go to work and find these ASAP. I wanted these the second I seen them. Have a good day everyone

As luck would have it. My bloodlines are lost just got the call. Time to go to work and find these ASAP. I wanted these the second I seen them. Have a good day everyone

check oneness. as of last night, they were 130-140something with code oneness. not sure how much stock they got left.

Storm Blue/Kentucky are my most worn. Love those damn things!
The storm blues with the white laces are fire 🔥. Not sure 🤔 these is a better looking Jordan 1 that is way better looking. I will say the LA-Chicago’s with sail laces are also fire

check oneness. as of last night, they were 130-140something with code oneness. not sure how much stock they got left.
They are sold out on oneness thanks fam. Just got a update as I was reading your post. Says I should have them by 630 pm tonight
09233423-32DB-4D76-A9C2-C07272A8E64F.jpeg

They demand for Jordan 1s seems to be slipping from my view of things here in Asia as the new hype shoe is the AF1 collabs, with Yeezy fever heating up again, and a lot of the local resellers sitting in pairs of the last 3 or 4 J1s released. Jordan 1 lows are still hot here, mainly because it’s always summer here. :smile:

I really hope so. Need the hype to shift to Adidas again so we can snag things with ease.

I really hope so. Need the hype to shift to Adidas again so we can snag things with ease.

Hype has also strangely shifted to SB Dunks again... I miss buying disco Dunks for $50-$70 like I did in 2015-2016. The Space Jams that just released are going for $200 in my size smh.

Hype has also strangely shifted to SB Dunks again... I miss buying disco Dunks for $50-$70 like I did in 2015-2016. The Space Jams that just released are going for $200 in my size smh.

Yeah it's a real pain. Used to love waiting for dunks to go on sale and grab them for cheap. Even better was grabbing old gems for steals... now....:sick:

I have always wanted Adidas to succeed and take Nike's thunder for the sole reason that I want to grab 1s/SBs/AM1s with ease.

Yeah it's a real pain. Used to love waiting for dunks to go on sale and grab them for cheap. Even better was grabbing old gems for steals... now....:sick:

I have always wanted Adidas to succeed and take Nike's thunder for the sole reason that I want to grab 1s/SBs/AM1s with ease.

Only thing about that thunder is it might result in lack of attention paid to SB's or anything that would matter. I was a super SB head in early-mid 2000's and sold almost all of them when I was broke after college. By then there was no sever hype on SB's but they were also putting out terrible colorways, stripped fat tongues, and no cushioning.

I used to look for older releases but I could never find anything in my size DS or the prices were too steap.. even worse now of course smh.

OG classics are still the best, but they've been brought them back several times already. In five years, we may get the modern OG Highs re-released and then prices will eventually trend downwards.

Only thing about that thunder is it might result in lack of attention paid to SB's or anything that would matter. I was a super SB head in early-mid 2000's and sold almost all of them when I was broke after college. By then there was no sever hype on SB's but they were also putting out terrible colorways, stripped fat tongues, and no cushioning.

I used to look for older releases but I could never find anything in my size DS or the prices were too steap.. even worse now of course smh.

Yeah, I wonder if interest in the AJ 1 helped fuel the SB Dunk Hype 2.0 we are currently seeing. Both models share Nike Air branding and somewhat similar design. IMO, SB Dunk cws recently have been overall better than all of the recent OG AJ 1 cws as well and, for whatever reason, we weirdly haven’t gotten an OG AJ 1 cw release since 2018 Shadows.

Back
Top Bottom