Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When did I say that I had no idea about the breach?
You were asking about them phishing. It was a data breach. Hackers got into their servers and took the info. How those hackers got into their system will remain a mystery. and if they knew THEY’D LIE ABOUT IT TO US LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY TRIED TO LIE TO US ABOUT THE DATA BREACH!!! if you want to mess with a company that will blatantly lie about something like that then go right ahead my dude. Do people forget that they TRIED TO FINESSE us with those lies??? On top of sending out NTers used shoes!??!?!
3166EC52-2C0E-4EEA-873F-849A19E84A03.png 34054F79-5EDA-4311-818D-4CB3360E5E41.png
Could have saved a lot of money going with CrookX for these Purchases.Thanks GOAT. No heresay here.Don’t change.

I’ve already shown screen shots of my experiences with stockX in this thread. They sent me clearly worn shoes with glitter on them. 2 times they sent me clearly laced up and tried on shoes. Sacai thread has more pics of stockX nightmares. One dude in here just said his buddy sent stockX fakes multiple times that passed.

I could have saved money with stockX on Travis Scott’s, off whites, blue, black Levis, sacais, etc, but went with GOAT for peace of mind-zero regrets. These along with my 15 other purchases over the past couple of years have been remarkable with only 1 complaint that they resolved. StockX is batting 2/5 with THE WORST customer service. Wanna see screenshots????

If yall keep up with other threads, you already know stockX is trash. But whatever u guys-do u and keep drinking that cool-aid.
I brought stuff off of sx and goat over 20 times each. I’ve had 3 issues with goat. Twice in which I was unsatisfied with the result. As of rn I’ve had one issue with stockx which was last week and they resolved it within a day.

I’ve just stated my experiences. Oh and “one dude in here just said his buddy sent stockX fakes multiple times that passed” is hearsay w/o proof. I dont care about hearsay w/o proof. People come on here and lie all of the time. Why? Idk, the majority on here wouldn’t dare to show their face; which i thought would give more of a incentive to be honest, but nope.

You had a bad experience, I had a bad experience. Bad experiences happen. Thats life. I personally think glitter is an oh so stupid thing to complain about. Just wipe it off. Tried on shoes don’t bother me either. I tired on my Travis Scott forces and 1’s lows to discover that they were too big. Back in the box they went.

Now the data breach coverup was wrong and they should’ve been transparent about it. There’s no excuse for it and if I were them I’d be handing out some type of promo code or a site wide promotion.

I’ve already shown screen shots of my experiences with stockX in this thread. They sent me clearly worn shoes with glitter on them. 2 times they sent me clearly laced up and tried on shoes. Sacai thread has more pics of stockX nightmares. One dude in here just said his buddy sent stockX fakes multiple times that passed.

I could have saved money with stockX on Travis Scott’s, off whites, blue, black Levis, sacais, etc, but went with GOAT for peace of mind-zero regrets. These along with my 15 other purchases over the past couple of years have been remarkable with only 1 complaint that they resolved. StockX is batting 2/5 with THE WORST customer service. Wanna see screenshots????

If yall keep up with other threads, you already know stockX is trash. But whatever u guys-do u and keep drinking that cool-aid.

Never answered my question. Have you personally received fakes from them?

Bought my Pine Greens from StockX last week came with no shoe trees and were definitely laced up and tried on at some point. I’m fine with saving 50$ on this shoe over goat though. Says right in their TOS shoes can be tried on for fit and not factory laced. For higher ticket items I’d use GOAT but I like StockX for low to mid tier items.

I think the 1s wave is dead,sorry guys.i do want khawhi 1s but mad fakes on dark w3b
8027B77F-16EA-4C8D-8150-39F78ACE6C16.gif

I don’t think you have any idea what you’re talking about bro. JB been giving the people a steady flow of mediocre or trash colorways. That’s really all it is. They could easily drop the hammer and shut everything down.

I don’t think you have any idea what you’re talking about bro. JB been giving the people a steady flow of mediocre or trash colorways. That’s really all it is. They could easily drop the hammer and shut everything down.

They could drop the Chicago's in that new mold and disrupt everything. They are saving that trump card though.

He's got a reputation for those sort of "hot takes".

JB knows what they've got in the chamber and like you said...they can shoot it at any time.

I prefer a platform in which I can see the actual product in actual images. I also like to be able to contact sellers. Ebay and grailed have their flaws, of course, but I've never had a problem that couldn't be solved after 100+ transactions between the two of them.

They could drop the Chicago's in that new mold and disrupt everything. They are saving that trump card though.

Exactly... Chicago’s are one “trump card” but they have a ton, for whenever they want to use em. Tbh I’m cool with them giving us mediocre stuff with some nice ones mixed in (obsidians), makes it easy for me

I would think he do a banned zoom 1,then follow with royals,sbb,etc,to cater in a new era for the jordan 1,its time for the model to evolve.The zoom,and 85 mold are jb last hope at competing with yzy

I would think he do a banned zoom 1,then follow with royals,sbb,etc,to cater in a new era for the jordan 1,its time for the model to evolve.The zoom,and 85 mold are jb last hope at competing with yzy

The Bred 11 just boxed out adidas while also pushing out way more pairs...I don't see how you got to that conclusion. But if you say so.

Back
Top Bottom