Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Impulse bought Bloodlines with my 25% off from Nike, now find someone who will turn them to Chicagos

57752930-2C4B-4E08-974B-58EB79284511.jpeg

Dope.

Ok, help an old dude out

When someone says its a hard pass or hard no, are they saying it was hard to say no, or does it actually mean its an easy no??

**Runs for cover in case I get laughed at.

its little more complicated, it means "I dont want them at all, screw JB, but I will enter all the raffles and try to buy as many pairs as I could anyway"

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??
One shoe you flip flopped on?(either, from hate to love or from love to hate?)
One you regret not copping during 2019?

Hope y’all have a safe and blessed holiday season!! Cheers NT!

Favorite Jordan 1 of 2019: Travis Scott's (highs)

I just love the creative design behind these. The stash pocket, the 3m Cactus Jack logo, and that oddly placed reverse swoosh. All great additions to an iconic silhouette; that screams personality.

Biggest disappointments: Crimson Tints and SBB 3.0 :smh:

Whoever worked on those...I want them fired.

Not feeling them at all.
Should've known Jordan Brand to do some **** like this. We now know that the "New Beginnings" twist is that it's a pack and includes the Air Ship, but one could think that the "twist" is that they gave us the '85 shapethat people want, but put out colorways that nobody asked for :lol:. What kinda sick game are they playing?! :angry:
I told yall the wave ending 2020,pure flops all year with 1s

Can I get a legit check on these?

I purchased from Grailed and I got the receipt they used to purchase from Nike (Honk Kong).

IMG_1293.jpeg

IMG_1295.jpeg

IMG_1294.jpeg

IMG_1296.jpeg

2019 year in review:
What was your favorite Jordan 1 release of 2019?What was the biggest disappointment??
One shoe you flip flopped on?(either, from hate to love or from love to hate?)
One you regret not copping during 2019?

Hope y’all have a safe and blessed holiday season!! Cheers NT!

Favorite: LA to CHI. These Sneaker of the Year to me :nthat: (yes, Over the TS1s and Sacais)
Flip Flop: Satin Black Toes. Really liked them, but it didn't sit right with me that I pretty much stole a pair that probably should've went to a woman instead of me. So I sold it to fund the FoG1 Oatmeals :lol:. Hope it ended up on a woman's feet. 😇
Regret: Rookie of the Year. I know the Rookie of the Year dropped in 2018 but it's towards the tail end of 2018 so it's preeeeeeetty much 2019 :smile:

Favorite: Obsidian
Disappointment: SBB 3.0, prior to the pics releasing I was excited for these as I thought they'd be just like the SBB and RSBB in that they'd be leather. Once the pics released it was tragic. JB had a layup with these and they blew it.

“Reverse Breds” colorway already came out a few years back when JB was doing the AJ1 high “strap”. They literally did it like a Nike Vandal High. The design was based off Jordan’s nylon sweats and gold chains he wore during warm ups of the 1985 dunk contest.

The shoes had red leather with black nylon uppers. The strap was black and 3m reflective gold and was removable.
1577135643623.jpeg

1577135770733.jpeg

Last edited:
“Reverse Breds” colorway already came out a few years back when JB was doing the AJ1 high “strap”. They literally did it like a Nike Vandal High. The design was based off Jordan’s nylon sweats and gold chains he wore during warm ups of the 1985 dunk contest.
The shoes had red leather with black nylon uppers. The strap was black and 3m reflective gold. The strap was removable, btw.
1577135643623.jpeg

1577135770733.jpeg
And ignite the hype.......lol

Not feeling them at all.
Should've known Jordan Brand to do some **** like this. We now know that the "New Beginnings" twist is that it's a pack and includes the Air Ship, but one could think that the "twist" is that they gave us the '85 shapethat people want, but put out colorways that nobody asked for :lol:. What kinda sick game are they playing?! :angry:
this should be of no surprise. its gentry...

Just for AJ1's ...

Favorite: LA to Chicago. With Anthony Davis in town, Lakers have the city buzzing again. The shoe was executed very well. I was surprised just how much I loved this shoe. It's nice having the option of turning them into black sole Chicagos.
Disappointing: SBB 3.0 could have been special. Instead, it's a travesty. Terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible! There is a special place in hell for Gentry.
Flip Flopped: I didn’t care for those patent leather Fearless (UNC/Chicago) in initial pics, but on-foot pics changed my mind. Very clean and interesting.
Regret not purchasing: Clots. I tried, but it just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Last edited:
Mostly every strap 1 went on sale except for blk/reds ... I did my pair of those FOUL & someone almost begged me for em on fleabay.

Did the Nigel 1's come with black laces? Also, did he do something to these? They look different

81030678_10222299951067565_3968782057630334976_o.jpg
Yeah, they came with black, red, and white/sail laces. And mine look exactly like this, so I don’t think he did anything to these.

Back
Top Bottom