Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I originally passed on the LAtoChis, and had held on to that. Kobe has always been my favorite player, and as an extension of that, I’ve been a Lakers fan (I’m a Seattle SuperSonics fan above all though, but we all know about what happened to my team). Even with all of this, I always wished the LAtoChis had brighter colors (closer to actual Lakers shades), I wished the outsole was purple (as opposed to black), and I wasn’t the biggest fan of the red trim. The rub away aesthetic is a detail l couldn’t care less about, as I’d NEVER purposefully remove the outer layer. I had been slowly warming up to them, and especially with the feeling that it’ll be a MINUTE before we get an actual Lakers 1 now, and now with the passing of Kobe, I bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Looking forward to having them in hand.

I, too, wanted a true Laker 1 High OG without the Chicago underneath. One day we'll get them :emoji_pray: . But once I got the LAtoChis in hand.... wooo buddy. You won't regret it. I kinda want another pair to keep on ice, but them prices crazy for my size.

93D45C5B-483F-49BE-AD28-BAB313F91D06.gif

:lol:

Enjoy them brother! Best release of last year IMO. They are very nice in hand, I think you will be surprised. Make sure to post pics when you get them in.

Tryna find ways to laugh during this tough week with the Kobe news. Saw this on offer up lol
2431CD02-BC74-464E-BD18-522389C40754.jpeg

:lol:

Enjoy them brother! Best release of last year IMO. They are very nice in hand, I think you will be surprised. Make sure to post pics when you get them in.
Yeah, can’t even lie, I’ve been watching everything I can regarding them in anticipation. I’m pumped. I’ll definitely share pics when they touch down.

guess I don't have one. if I've wanted something bad enough I'll usually find a way to get it.

I think grails stay your grails even after you attain them. I know Bred 1's and white cement 3's are always my grails. Have had multiple year variations for both of them since the late 90's (01 cements and breds, DMP 1's, Free Throw Line 3's, etc) . Till this day if you ask me whats my all time grail would probably be those 2.

I do need those UNC/CHIs
not many other 1s have my eye this year

probably court purples
and that's about it
yellow toes if they ever release

new beginnings pack and reverse blk/reds are ight but not necessary

Last edited:
I am hoping for a Shock drop on them joints. I can cop know for 375 shipped. Just seems crazy for a pair of Jordan’s.

Back
Top Bottom