Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Better in person :pimp:

48ABCC4A-7C36-4DB7-87F2-82D96AE8F4DB.jpeg
Honest assessment of the quality on these. What would you compare it to?

H2H quality. No complaints.
642E7BED-7EB0-4506-A201-A516F2AFD815.jpeg
Both the smell and feel are JUST like H2H. I have a feeling comfort is gonna be top notch compared to all my other 1s. Leather quality makes H2H so much more comfortable than any of my other OG highs.

I’m kinda shocked that the number of folks who usually swear by “I won’t buy or wear women’s Jordan’s” has dwindled. Don’t think I’ve seen a post hating on UNC-CHI bc they were “made for women”
It’s also nice that JB made one of the ASG 1s abundantly available. Thought I was gonna have to drop 3 bills on these a week ago.

Both the smell and feel are JUST like H2H. I have a feeling comfort is gonna be top notch compared to all my other 1s. Leather quality makes H2H so much more comfortable than any of my other OG highs.

I’m kinda shocked that the number of folks who usually swear by “I won’t buy or wear women’s Jordan’s” has dwindled. Don’t think I’ve seen a post hating on UNC-CHI bc they were “made for women”
It’s also nice that JB made one of the ASG 1s abundantly available. Thought I was gonna have to drop 3 bills on these a week ago.

H2H leather feel better than Shadows? The leather on the Shadows are so nice to me.

Just did something I never done and don't believe in. I'm ashamed but I paid resell on goat for UNC to chi 1s. $230 shipped on goat for mens 12. Only shoe i seen I wanted for 2020 so far
Lol...that doesn't sound bad at all knowing a few weeks ago the price was ranging from 1500-400. I thought I was going to have to pay resell for while...

Lol...that doesn't sound bad at all knowing a few weeks ago the price was ranging from 1500-400. I thought I was going to have to pay resell for while...
Yeah I know I just feel werid if I pay just 20 dollars over. I'm not use to striking out either but this flx sucks for me so far

H2H leather feel better than Shadows? The leather on the Shadows are so nice to me.
Don’t get me wrong, Shadows are really REALLLLY nice but homage to home leather is in a different league. Homage to home leather is better than sbbs 1.0 too. The unc chi remind me of the homage to homes in materials, and that they could be had between $200-230 after release. Unc to chi is a great shoe to hoard.

Yeah I know I just feel werid if I pay just 20 dollars over. I'm not use to striking out either but this flx sucks for me so far
You’ll be sorry that you didn’t pay $20 over retail. These are gonna be $250 in the next couple of weeks. $210>>>>$250

Today’s wear. Over a year ago, my wife put a raffle in for the Turbo Greens at Finishline, I struck out but she won and picked these up for me for VDay gift! She’s the real MVP :pimp: So today I decided to pull these out since it was date night, I don’t wear these often but I’m def gonna in the Spring/Summer
28B28B79-CA4E-44D3-9233-61D80F4974FC.jpeg
Yoooo! Today for me as well!!
B1D8E09D-8217-4E79-8124-F91881C112D6.jpeg

Today’s wear. Over a year ago, my wife put a raffle in for the Turbo Greens at Finishline, I struck out but she won and picked these up for me for VDay gift! She’s the real MVP :pimp: So today I decided to pull these out since it was date night, I don’t wear these often but I’m def gonna in the Spring/Summer
28B28B79-CA4E-44D3-9233-61D80F4974FC.jpeg
I was just thinking about re-coping these yesterday. I might when I get my taxes back.

Back
Top Bottom